Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Museum piece. Sure would like to get a closer look at it. Maybe not $55K, but certainly worth
more than average. Of course, being one of the first to ever put a bullet hole sticker on a truck, I
do see the historic value in that. :rofl:

I bought a cement mixer off a guy once, showed up in my bj70 with a trailer to pick it up.

He says, " you might want to see this"...

Might have been that truck. Had less than 100k on it and looked like it had rolled off the toyota lot the day before.

Unfreakinbelievable.

Haha no but the guy in question moved years ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if he moved to penticton.

Might not be the same one, all I really remember is that it was black and bar none the nicest bj70 I'd ever seen.

One the one hand , I wanted it bad...on the other, too much responsibility.
He had a few other cool cars, got the feeling he'd want 20k for it even back then (10-15 years ago )

Saw this on my way to the 24th annual Greenwich Concours D’Elegance Car Show. So I didn’t waste pics on a Land Cruiser but it was sure a beauty
CC0E2AD7-C742-4396-A362-C922312F7287.jpeg
DEC7288F-4096-4B1D-98D1-E82BAE735B17.jpeg
AAB155CF-ADCF-4DE3-9016-40A68019835E.jpeg
C10209DE-7C10-44C0-AEB8-5450F3B0F76B.jpeg

Money being laundered! 61000 k on a Lamborghini means someone doesn’t buy it for the car

We should start a list of places that charge too much. Like restaurant ratings $$$$$
Like $450 for a camping table - sorta like this whole site

Wonder how often the diff locks have been used on this? :lol:

So what moves quicker, the tach or the fuel gauge?? LOL!

I don't actually think this car is THAT bad a deal, but the picture made me laugh because I thought it was lachlan for a second...still not sure it isn't...:flipoff2:

00u0u_28LOtzVvMCL_1200x900.jpg

I would really like a manual trans 100 series with the 1HDFTE. But $41k for a riced out example....mmmm, no thanks.

That’s the one to get. Next to a loaded troopy that’s quite a truck. The potential in that engine
Is unbelievable

That’s the one to get. Next to a loaded troopy that’s quite a truck. The potential in that engine
Is unbelievable

AMEN BROTHA! Yes, reading reviews from owners in the Europe, they are quite the trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom