Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found these 3 on the side on US101 in Oregon...lets all remember these are american prices. FJ40, FJ55 and FJ45. the fj45 is right hand drive but to my disappointment has a 2f.
IMAG3466.jpg
IMAG3471.jpg
IMAG3461.jpg
IMAG3462.jpg
IMAG3470.jpg

So he is only going to sell them if a person pays him to restore them? That's messed up.
When you got downwind of the shop could you smell the meth cooking??

So he is only going to sell them if a person pays him to restore them? That's messed up.
When you got downwind of the shop could you smell the meth cooking??

no the coast is littered with crackheads, common mistake. or so i was told by every person i talked to...i did see a fair number though

Lol, down to $200.
For $200 it might almost be worth it for the tires and scrap aluminum... If someone wants 31x10.50 ATs.

Too small for the 40... And too big for the 16s... Now if they were 235/75 R16 e range, I might be interested.

Whoa, the Hutchinson beadlocks are not cheap. But why??

Land Cruiser FJ40 dash cluster

If anybody wants to give me 250$ for a cluster let me know!

Ten or so year ago, a certain parts hoarder from the mainland told me he wanted considerably more than that for a used one. was either 4 or 500. I didn't buy it...:lol:

Apparently icbc wrote off a 42 because the cluster was stolen out of it, if you can believe it.

Haha that's nuts, I guess there less and less cruisers everyday. Hopefully somebody put some aftermarket gauges in that 42.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom