For Sale [USA-MT] 100 Series / 2001 Land Cruiser OEM Mud Flaps, OEM Recovery Point, Floor Mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hi all,
clearing out some spare parts I have had laying around for a little while. On either of these items I can do local pickup (ZIP: 59715) or can ship to the continental states, but shipping prices will depend on where you are located and will be charged to the buyer. I will consider any and every offer, so if you don't like my prices feel free to shoot me an offer and I'll be more than happy to work with you.

For shipping orders, I will only do deals through a PayPal Invoice as it is the safest option for both the buyer and seller. For local deals, I can accept any payment method.
I do not accept returns and/or exchanges, all sales are final. No exceptions. By purchasing the buyer agrees to acknowledging the item's condition and reading its full description.

First item is a pair of OEM Rear Mud Flaps that attach directly to the bumper.
Pretty good condition. Obviously needs a good wash but otherwise is ready to go! Does not include bolts, just some misc. mounting hardware.
Looking for $35 OBO.

Second item is an OEM Tow Hook (Front) and the bolts that originally held it on to the frame. I might have a second one laying around somewhere but I couldn't find it for the life of me. If you're interested in buying two let me know and I can look around for it.
Took this off to put on a Grille Guard.
Not the best condition but I haven't tried to make it look better at all. Has some rust.
Looking for $25 OBO.

Click here for images.

Doing a ton of mods to my cruiser over the next few months so this will probably be my first post out of many. If you're looking for some OEM headlights and/or taillights, shoot me a message as I'll have some available in the near future ;).
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom