**** Upstate Cruisers 20th Anniversary - October 14th **** (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Wow, 20 years sure does go by quickly! Henry Cox, UC's first president when it formed back in 1997, has offered up to host this gathering on his farm. I believe that we will get some more "old-timers" to come out and join us regardless if they still have a Cruiser or not! Plenty of space for kids to run around, etc. and to line up our LC's for photo's.

Farm Address: 112 Walnut Drive, Tamassee, SC 29686 Its off Hwy 11, then Cheohee Valley Rd. and then Tamassee Knob Rd. Looks to be just over an hour from downtown Greenville, SC

Bring camp chairs!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Gre...8c50dfef21d5c4!2m2!1d-83.0440211!2d34.8656313

We will have sign ups for folks to bring side dishes & drinks and the club will provide the main course & paper goods!
Plan on 11:30 am til ???

If possible we will have a raffle for some gifts and we will also take time to elect our 2018 Officers. If anyone is interested in serving in the capacities listed below, please send me a Personal Message!

President: currently Jeff Taylor @JToobe
Vice President: currently Marshall Shepherd @Trollhole
Secretary: currently Chris Eby @ceby
Treasurer: currently Daniel McOrmond @dmark84
Membership: currently Rob Campbell @bro
Social: not filled

Please post up if you are planning to attend and how many will be coming so we know how to plan for food.

Attendees 60 and counting:
1. Jeff Taylor @JToobe (2)
2. Henry Cox @Hank1991 (2)
3. Joshua Wyant @Twinair (3)
4. David Carpenter @Carp (5)
5. Gabe Whitmire @the gimpey one (2)
6. Marshall Shepherd @Trollhole (4)
7. Steve Eby @aquatech3 (5)
8. Chris Eby @ceby (4)
9. Bryan Ray @Bryanseye (4)
10. Rob McGuire @IcutYourCruiser (1)
11. Daniel McOrmond @dmark84 (4)
12. Will Swartz @Teddy (1)
13. Rob Campbell @bro (2)
14. Rob Lanning @sanscruiser (1)
15. Toby Grove @Tincan93 (3 Tentative)
16. Tommy Wilkinson @JohnnyBighead (5 Tentative)
17. Jason Gosnell @tiptoez (4)
18. John Fowler @promofzj80 (2)
19. Mark Vejnar @mechanist (5)
20. Alan Hardin (2 Tenative)
21. Dale Hyatt @durabuiltdale (2)
22. Eric Forrest @forrest5000 (2)
23. Chuck Odell @CruisinTiger Tentative
24. Claude Whaley

Food Sign Ups:
Side Dishes (bring enough to feed 8-10):
1. Henry Cox Bags of Chips!
2. John Fowler - Baked Beans
3. Gabe Whitmire - Potato Salad
4. Daniel McOrmond - Mac Salad
5. Chris Eby - Mac & Cheese

Desserts: Enough for 10+
1. Dale Hiatt
2. Brian Ray - Liquer Cake Tray
3. David Carpenter - Cookies

Drinks: Cold Cans or Bottles preferrably
1. Jason Gosnell - Waters & Sodas
2. David Carpenter - Capri Suns
3. Henry Cox - couple of gallons of sweet tea

Last edited:
Well, sense it's at my place, I guess I'll attend. lol (2)

In in! Possibly plus wife and kids. (6)

I should add, that it's an easy drive from my place to muster grounds, horse pasture, jumping off rock, long creek, fish hatchery and several waterfalls. So if anyone would like to take a ride after lunch there are plenty of good places. Make a full day of it.

The wife, both kids, myself and possibly my brother and his other half from Florida.

I will be there + 3 maybe 4 if Jodi can make it

At this rate, I'm gonna need name tags just to keep up with who is who. lol

That's a really good idea. Wonder if one of our club sponsors would donate a Toyota lanyard as a souvenir for the event that we could use for name tags.

That's a really good idea. Wonder if one of our club sponsors would donate a Toyota lanyard as a souvenir for the event that we could use for name tags.
Name tags would be great. I'm not sure anyone would respond to someone referring to him by his mud name. I would...

@Carp and/or @Twinair , great idea, would you guys mind checking with a few local toyota dealerships if they have these and would donate? Would also be good to check to see what parts discounts they offer. I have no idea if the club still gets discounts at Ralph Hayes in Anderson........
At one time oobe had lanyards but not sure if we still have any around........will check for backup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom