Unofficial Toyota High Mileage Badges. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump on these! I just ordered some more to give as Christmas gifts.
Really appreciate the bump man.

Got your order packaged up and it's going out this morning

Bumpppp. Its been awhile. Still selling these. Just no longer have a FB or IG page for it. Its all here only:)

@dingoboyexplore - to maintain uniformity across all milestone badging, I should probably preemptively purchase 300,000; 400,000; and 500,000 mile versions :cautious:

as much as I would love to sell you those, don't jinx yourself man. That's bad juju. 🤣

Hey everyone, posting here is this is where it all started. I created a website at one point and it seemed like things were going pretty smooth. fast forward to a year and a half and they changed the billing for the website hosting to an amount that no longer made sense to me. so I'm going to go back to doing things old school or in others minds a gigantic pain in the ass for them. I'll only be taking orders placed via email. A few of the OG's will be able to comments on how it wasn't a pain in the ass I hope. All you will do is message toyotahighmileageclub@gmail.com

I like to think while working a full-time gig and doing this on the side that I can answer emails pretty swiftly. Feel free to reach out with any questions

I ordered a few of these from Bo a few years ago (so close to sticking on my 300K badge). Ordering via email was not a pain in the ass. Responses and shipping were prompt. He makes a cool product.

I ordered a few of these from Bo a few years ago (so close to sticking on my 300K badge). Ordering via email was not a pain in the ass. Responses and shipping were prompt. He makes a cool product.
Thanks for the kind words, sir.

I've got the 100, 200 and 300k on one of my trucks, and these are top notch quality.
Hell yes! Really appreciate the opportunity to do business with you.

I can attest to the quality of these decals and super fast shipping. Support this vendor and their long time involvement with the LC community, rather than some random Etsy seller who just wants your $$

These badges are cool. So cool I want a higher milage truck. We're just about to hit 200k miles though so I guess I can put at least one on now and another in a year or so.

I’m working on my 400,000. Only 70,000 left.

Great product and they’ve held up nicely

5AFC831C-F3F8-48C9-9ED4-0416750691EF.jpeg

I could use a 100 - 400 batch. Lmk when available, price and how to get them. They look great mate

I could use a 100 - 400 batch. Lmk when available, price and how to get them. They look great mate
They're available as we speak. Just shoot me an email.

Hey i met you out on the dunes today, but you didn’t have a 400k badge! Can i order one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom