Unofficial Toyota High Mileage Badges. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good news. Finally decided to watch youtube and stray off into australian 4x4 videos. I got a rough website up and going where you can now place your orders. So excited to hopefully see a rig out in public one day with a badge and be able to spark up a conversation about all the places they've been and hopefully how stress free the miles have been

Also added some more badges by request.
20190115-_DSC0387.jpg
20190115-_DSC0389.jpg
20190115-_DSC0390.jpg
20190115-_DSC0392.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be approaching 20k mileage in few months on my 2010 Land Cruiser. Do you have a badge for that? LOL
soon buddy, soon you will play with us old high mileage folk. 😂

Got mine finally on the LX but had to wait until after I washed the mud off!

@dingoboyexplore when do you expect to have more 100k badges available?
hopefully this week...ive been ****n off working on my truck instead...finally got everything back from powder and was to excited. Sorry man

Good news. Finally decided to watch youtube and stray off into australian 4x4 videos. I got a rough website up and going where you can now place your orders. So excited to hopefully see a rig out in public one day with a badge and be able to spark up a conversation about all the places they've been and hopefully how stress free the miles have been

Also added some more badges by request.
View attachment 1940028View attachment 1940029View attachment 1940030View attachment 1940033
Are you selling on Ebay? If your not then i would like to help out with that. I have 1000s embelms for sale so this would fit right in to my ebay store. Thanks

Are you selling on Ebay? If your not then i would like to help out with that. I have 1000s embelms for sale so this would fit right in to my ebay store. Thanks
im not. I like the small scale i have now. makes it easy to interact and listen to peoples stories while also working full time. Thanks tho

Bought a 200k mile badge. Cool! . Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom