Unofficial Toyota High Mileage Badges. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just bought 100k and the 200k badges and i got to say these are higher quality than i expected. I need to give my windows a good wash before i put them on but i got to say for 10 bucks a pop these are so worth it.

Just got mine!
Did it take a long time for them to come from the day that you ordered? I asked because 99.9% of the orders are shipped out the next day from me. I'm wondering how bad USPS is screwing me. Granted I am using stamps, I can't find a better cost effective way to do it out of the house.

Did it take a long time for them to come from the day that you ordered? I asked because 99.9% of the orders are shipped out the next day from me. I'm wondering how bad USPS is screwing me. Granted I am using stamps, I can't find a better cost effective way to do it out of the house.
By “get” I mean “ordered”. I’m not in a hurry.

Just ordered mine! Just in case you don't automatically look for it, order # 000943 and 000945 are mine....1 envelope / save a stamp!

How long do they usually take to ship? Ordered two 6 days ago with no shipping notification as of yet. Order #01000

How long do they usually take to ship? Ordered two 6 days ago with no shipping notification as of yet. Order #01000
I don't normally have a shipping confirmation. As I just send them out from the house via envelopes and stamps. But your order went out the next day. Normally takes 7-12 days. Depending on if USPS is doing their job adequately or not

DE1668A4-360F-4FA1-AD73-37160E837050.jpeg

h
58A8E46A-0A9A-447D-B442-5CE8B0258CB2.jpeg

Here they are on the truck!

looks good! what did you paint it with?
It was cheap rust-oleum paint (hunter green) for a temporary paint job. I wanted to see if I would like the OD green/hunter green color on the rig and the clear coat was peeling so I figured why not. When I get a better compressor probably going to shoot Toyota army green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom