Turf-N-Surf 2015 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the beach, holy bright LED bars in camp batman. Please turn off the bars and off road lights in camp. Thanks.

On the beach, holy bright LED bars in camp batman. Please turn off the bars and off road lights in camp. Thanks.
Sorry...
sun.jpg

Ya I could see him over in Avila beach from camp. 14 light bars and led headlights.

Last edited:
I HAVE A REQUEST!
Anyone who is coming done or going to Turf-N-Surf this weekend
Can you please bring any OFFROAD DVD or anything Offroad related!
I am bringing a projector and screen so we can play a. Movie in the evening while we are hanging out in the beach!
Let me know if any you can or will bring any with you!
Thanks
Jorge

Sent from my iPhone

I HAVE A REQUEST!
Anyone who is coming done or going to Turf-N-Surf this weekend
Can you please bring any OFFROAD DVD or anything Offroad related!
I am bringing a projector and screen so we can play a. Movie in the evening while we are hanging out in the beach!
Let me know if any you can or will bring any with you!
Thanks
Jorge

Sent from my iPhone
I can toss this in the truck... Seems fitting lol
DSC_0003.JPG

I can't stand not coming. I believe I will be there by around 3 or 4 on Saturday, in time for sunset. :)

Anyone have a Pozo plan?

This was going to be my consolation prize for not coming. Now I'll just have to bring them along. The Ruinten was delicious.

IMG_3407_beer.JPG

One of the reasons why i moved back to the Bay area,i could not stand getting stuck in any freeways in the L.A area. Don't worry man you'll get to the beach around midnight, i just might hit the road in the morning for a day trip and spend the night at a motel near by. The 4runner is running so good i think it needs a good long test drive.:steer::clap:

Made it at 9:45 pm. At Motel 6
101 after the 405 was smooth sailing.

Sent from my iPhone

Motel 6? Aren't you supposed to be on the beach partying? How i wish i could be there now with my feet buried in the sand and a cold beer on one hand.

405 is always a parking lot.LOL

Is it possible to order more stickers or any other gear?

Frank

Seth, thanks for putting on such a great event.
Poker run was fun, the light parade was extremely well done, we loved the mirror ball on your rig.
My 8 year old son loved the trap the best. He kept yelling to me "dad! kids 2, Trucks ZERO!!"
We loved hanging out in the perfect 73 degrees, blue bird skies and looking over and seeing a scoop of sand come flying out of a 6 foot deep trench 45 feet long.

oh, and thanks for calling in the special light show, a.k.a. Trident 2 missile launch. I was telling friends about the flame thrower right about then, and got showed up by the big show.

Great group of people, saw lots of cool rigs, a few that were so purty I couldn't stop staring at them. Lots of eye candy and ideas now...
more OT to afford more toys.

We'll see ya next year for sure.

What Pablo said! I'd love to see some pictures of the jump contest.

Frank

Great event!
Nice job setting it all up Seth!
Was good to see all the cruisers out and meeting new people.
Light show was cool.

Sent from my iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom