Turbo Upgrades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all! If you are looking for a turbo upgrade for your Landcruiser rig....we can help! We are now the distributor for Whistle-n-Soot (out of Australia) in the Americas (USA, Canada and Central America). We are looking for feedback for the what possible interest in kits would be for our stocking plans. We currently have 2H, H and 3B kits in stock. Let us know how we can help or what questions you have! If you are in the TN area and would like us to do the install, we can help with that as well!

I attached the Whistle-n-Soot pdf to this post to give you some general/basic information!

Attachments

• WNS.pdf
    23.5 MB · Views: 247
is there a price sheet for the 40 series 2H parts?

What are you looking for and I can get you a quote! 2H complete kit, hot and cold side with dump flange? Or something less?
by that do you mean turbo kit and airbox kits? I'd also be interested in the exhaust kit.

Last edited:
you still making exhaust parts? ive got a hj60 with a turbo glide kit on it and was looking for a 3 or 4 in stainless exhaust to replace the rusty 3 in thats in there
I waited a few months for a quote and never got one so went with a Holset.

try calling the # he posted. Scott is a really nice dude, he chatted with me for over an hour.

Nice work, how much is that SS turbo back exhaust for the 12HT on a 60? He makes a wicked
inlet for throttle from intercooler setup. Gave me ideas for how I built mine.

Hey all! If you are looking for a turbo upgrade for your Landcruiser rig....we can help! We are now the distributor for Whistle-n-Soot (out of Australia) in the Americas (USA, Canada and Central America). We are looking for feedback for the what possible interest in kits would be for our stocking plans. We currently have 2H, H and 3B kits in stock. Let us know how we can help or what questions you have! If you are in the TN area and would like us to do the install, we can help with that as well!

I attached the Whistle-n-Soot pdf to this post to give you some general/basic information!
Interested in some info for the 1hdt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom