Tundra/Sequoia Picture Thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really can't speak much about the limited with the TRD pkg, I drove one and it actually reminded me of my brothers F250. The suspension on the TRD pro is unlike any truck I have driven, it is smooth and you don't notice any bumps. I would compare the suspension with the Raptor and I would argue the suspension on the TRD PRO is better than the suspension on the raptor. I also love the factory dual exhaust the sound is awesome. I'm 2 weeks in now and I wouldn't change my decision. One last note my dealership here just brought in a used 2016 TRD Pro with 3600 miles and they are asking 54k for it so resale value seems good.

That's insane
I did a test drive in the Cement 2017 TRD Pro last night its nice a bit on the basic side and kinda loud (and I drive a diesel now).
I will probably lay the cash down on it tomorrow but need to think tonight with a beer or two.
Exterior is cool but interior is not like my King Ranch...
Thanks for all your help you should be in sales ...

I agree with that 100% the interior is nothing to brag about at all, very plain however functional. i think you will be happy with the purchase. Good luck, and remember anything around 48k is pretty good deal...

I pulled the trigger on the 2017 Tundra TRD Pro Cement yesterday $47,300 with bed extender . Thanks for your help....
Now need to do the upgrades
upload_2016-10-16_9-26-53.png

Very nice, best looking truck on the market in my biased opinion. What upgrades you doing? I'm planning running boards, go rhino raptor style and Fab Four front and back bumpers with a warn winch...

I pulled the trigger on the 2017 Tundra TRD Pro Cement yesterday $47,300 with bed extender . Thanks for your help....
Now need to do the upgrades View attachment 1337169
Congrats! I debating between an f250 (platinum 6.2 gas) and the tundra (cement trd pro). If you don't mind sharing what made you make the switch from your King Ranch?

Congrats! I debating between an f250 (platinum 6.2 gas) and the tundra (cement trd pro). If you don't mind sharing what made you make the switch from your King Ranch?
I love my King Ranch and will keep it and pass it on to my son now 15. The King Ranch has a 6.0 diesel which has had no issues however I hear all kinds of problems from others. As for my choice I have a restored 73 FJ40 which is the pride of the fleet and just gave the wife my dream car 2016 200 series L/C (too nice for me to drive) so I'm a toyota fan and the Fords are just getting too big. The new F350 King Ranch w/ diesel is 4" taller than my 2006. Also 70K .

Very nice, best looking truck on the market in my biased opinion. What upgrades you doing? I'm planning running boards, go rhino raptor style and Fab Four front and back bumpers with a warn winch...
I'm going to get it home and look at it stock for a week or two and make some choices. The sliders or running boards are a must. Already called on pricing a Boss Plow but need to see if it will handle it . Tires and rims will go on the land cruiser for winter (give it the TRD Land Cruiser look) and I will install custom rims and larger tires as the Pro 18" look small. Weather Tech floor mats already shipped.

I agree with that 100% the interior is nothing to brag about at all, very plain however functional. i think you will be happy with the purchase. Good luck, and remember anything around 48k is pretty good deal...
I need to complete the lineup like you have.
I need to complete the lineup like you have this picture is missing a TRD Pro

I love my King Ranch and will keep it and pass it on to my son now 15. The King Ranch has a 6.0 diesel which has had no issues however I hear all kinds of problems from others. As for my choice I have a restored 73 FJ40 which is the pride of the fleet and just gave the wife my dream car 2016 200 series L/C (too nice for me to drive) so I'm a toyota fan and the Fords are just getting too big. The new F350 King Ranch w/ diesel is 4" taller than my 2006. Also 70K .
Thanks for your reply, very similar to my situation.

Hey hottuna what's the feedback on the pro? How does it compare to the king ranch? I went and priced bumper this weekend and they want $5k for front and back not to mention the sliders or running boards

Hey hottuna what's the feedback on the pro? How does it compare to the king ranch? I went and priced bumper this weekend and they want $5k for front and back not to mention the sliders or running boards
Hi Beng 1328 The new Pro is sweet only 235 miles so far but I love it. Again not sure if I will miss the heated seats and sun roof of the King Ranch but it drives way better and is a rocket ship off the line when compared with the diesel . I spent a few hours at my local custom shop for idea's on sliders and other options and they all crawled under to see the shocks ect..They said they would take one over a Raptor any day. P.S. a local dealer has a 2016 Tundra PRO with 15K and are asking $53,500 . Feeling good about my purchase

Had a fun Thanksgiving trip with the wife and dog, couldn't quite justify the drive or flight back home to San Antonio, so I justified an intense 4 day drive from Miami to North Carolina and back instead, exploring the beautiful mountains and scenery. Only regret was not having more time. Had a blast, camped all 3 nights (for free) and got some real traveling under our belt....ready for the next one. And my new side mounted bike rack worked out very well, although they spent more time on the truck then on the ground....next time!

IMG_2381.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom