Tucson run Dec 30 or 31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Hey any youse ladies and germs wanna hit a Tucson area trail Dec 30th or 31st???

I could lead thru C-gap, but that is an easy 10hr trail if you want to have any fun. Which means headin in real early and probably coming out at dusk.
Or I could lead to Chiva and maybe over the falls and around that way. Which is farther south and east for PHX folks, which means a long day also.

I've been bustin my hump on my house and I need some trail time. Post up some interest. I'd like to do C-gap, personally.
Lifted trucks and some driver experience helpful, but not completely necessary. Lockers and\or experience for the obstacles. Scratches likely and body damage possible.

********UPDATE*********

December 31st
meet at Oracle Circle K, I don't have address, but it's easy to spot as you come into Oracle
8am meet 8:30 pullout
CB 7

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, I won't know what's going on that weekend until it gets closer. Wife may be working- leaving me on Daddy duty, or if I'm lucky she might want to go see that area.

-Spike

Like to, but lets see when it gets closer, but I've been waiting for your invite since our trip to Mesquite!

Carl

I will be leading the AzLCA through the Gap on 12/30. I was volunteered by some Phoenix folks. Go figure. They're hoping for snow so they asked me to run the Gap.

So FYI on that trip or we can meet together. You're call Alvin (CSC's).

I ran some of the Catalina side on T-giving. Man, the washouts above the lower waterfall were huge! We too will be coming from Oracle. I've never had this trip go more than 6-7 hours. The Phoenix folk luv stopping in Catalina at the mexican restaurant before heading home. (We'll not be there...other plans.)

I'll be posting the AzLCA trip tonight or tomorrow. J

Do you have an idea on how many rigs John? Last time I ran it we had 8 rigs and took our time so everyone could have fun and try obstacles and BS. It took close to 10 hours from end to end. I'm cool with running together, but depending on how many rigs and the short daylight hours, we may be better off having 2 groups staggered.

Right now, I'm planning on running the Gap on the 16th with a couple other people to see what the trail is like after all our summer rains.

I ran some of the Catalina side on T-giving. Man, the washouts above the lower waterfall were huge! ... J

Cool, sounds like fun!:cool: Claudia is going to be happy to hear this, she loves those down hill washouts!:D :eek:

3-5-2006_12.jpg

... Last time I ran it we had 8 rigs and took our time so everyone could have fun and try obstacles and BS...

Last time we wasted a bunch of time dorking around on some black LX that didn't even hit the trail with us!:D :whoops:

Do you have an idea on how many rigs John? Last time I ran it we had 8 rigs and took our time so everyone could have fun and try obstacles and BS. It took close to 10 hours from end to end. I'm cool with running together, but depending on how many rigs and the short daylight hours, we may be better off having 2 groups staggered.

My guess is about 6.

Cool, sounds like fun!:cool: Claudia is going to be happy to hear this, she loves those down hill washouts!:D :eek:

3-5-2006_12.jpg

Last time we wasted a bunch of time dorking around on some black LX that didn't even hit the trail with us!:D :whoops:

I just hope Shotts SEES the tire in the air :flipoff2:

20/20: I see it now, I should have gone further to the left :D

Your slackin John, if your front was a foot over to driver, like Claudia's, you would have had more lift! I am shocked you did get it over there when you were backin it in there for the shott!;p

Right now I'm thinking 31st. My wife has that day off and it would be nice to have her along for once. So as it stands right now I would like to go on Sunday the 31st.

Post up interest for that day and we can decide a start time later.

Put me down for a definite maybe. I am still not 100% sure I will be in town. I hope to pin things down a bit more in the next week or so.

Ross

Bueller???

Any interest

Fred is lookin to run it with us again. He just needs to pop in a new water pump in the Ole GMC. If Michael and Claudia make it, we can have 2 GMC's
DSC01035.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom