Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We were getting the daughter married. :doh:

cross your fingers. I am hoping to have my exhaust done by this next meeting.

Hey y'all, I failed to remember this Friday is 4th Friday before I agreed to take some non-camping co-workers camping. Can someone take the lead on the meeting? Not much on the agenda, just the usual:

• New members
  • New Rigs
  • Calls/Offers for help on any projects
  • Trail reports/Planned runs
  • News worth sharing(rig, travel, land use related etc)
  • Open forum/Drool on other people rigs..................

We have the standing venue of Barrio Brewing up until it no longer works for the group at large. Meet time is 6:30ish.

Let me know if someone can ick this up.

I'll probably miss the next meeting on the 24th since I already had made vacation plans. Then again things always change, lol.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm out of town and also won't make it.

I'm halfway through doing a body swap on my 85 Ford..I'll try to be there if I can get a break.

I’m in town and can make the meeting. From the look of it, this will be a low attendance meeting. If we were to postpone till June, I personally wouldn’t be upset. Otherwise, look forward to talking cruisers with Dan.

Anyone here yet. If not I am in the IPA room to the left of the main entrance

This months meeting I want to get the brain trust together and plan a ride for the 29th/30th. Maybe something near mount Wrightson.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will be out of town till January.. so I won't be making any meetings until that time. I'll still be active on the forms so post up some photos when you go on runs!

Brand new to Mud! First post ever. I'd enjoy connecting with some Land Cruiser folks in the Tucson area and plan to keep the June 30 Box Canyon run on my radar. I've driven my FJ60 on the maintained gravel road between Highway 83 and Continental/Madera Canyon/I-10 several times, but have never ventured off-road. I'm fairly novice in the off-road department and would benefit from some guidance on the trail. Glad to be here!

Brand new to Mud! First post ever. I'd enjoy connecting with some Land Cruiser folks in the Tucson area and plan to keep the June 30 Box Canyon run on my radar. I've driven my FJ60 on the maintained gravel road between Highway 83 and Continental/Madera Canyon/I-10 several times, but have never ventured off-road. I'm fairly novice in the off-road department and would benefit from some guidance on the trail. Glad to be here!
come to our monthly meeting on the 28th at barrio brewery 6:00

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom