Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

would something like this work on our trail runs. I had/ have a little Motorola 2 way and during Salero road I didn't get any radio traffic. I would like to have something that I could keep in touch while on the trail.

View attachment 1955397

would something like this work on our trail runs. I had/ have a little Motorola 2 way and during Salero road I didn't get any radio traffic. I would like to have something that I could keep in touch while on the trail.

A very good radio, get your HAM license and get a better one. License is very easy to get and HAM is so much better than CB .

A very good radio, get your HAM license and get a better one. License is very easy to get and HAM is so much better than CB .
An inexpensive CB with a good mic, antenna(s), and properly tuned is good for 5 to 10 miles, depending on weather conditions.

Hey Yall,

A friendly reminder that the Tucson meeting is at Barrio Brewing this Friday. Meet up starts around 6:30 with the usual banter. Round 7:00 we'll do the official stuff of new members, new rigs, trail reports, news, and the raffle. I will have another ARB 17,500lb snatch strap to raffle. 25 tickets at $5 each.

Just throwing it out there even though it is not a very hard trail but rather a chance to see some petroglyphs maybe a run to coyote mountain petroglyphs trail down by three points? Towards the end of May

Thanks to the crew that turn up for the meet last night. We were six strong and had a good time. We did not raffle the strap due to the low numbers, but I still have it and will raffle it on a run or another meeting. Whatever works.

I think it is best to keep the set day and venue for the meeting, but maybe Friday night is not the best night. Maybe the 4th Wednesday each month?

Couldn’t make it as I had family flying in right at the same time. Glad to hear a few did though!

Wanted to go as well but I was out of town turkey hunting. I should be able to make it to the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom