Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I vote late in April, that way you guys can make the April ROTM that Phil is leading in to the Kofa on 4/6-4/7 camping included and then the relic run the next weekend.

Just food for thought
I'll be in Japan eating my weight in Ramen and Sushi that weekend, but I am totally good with a late April meet.

Just booked the last weekend in April as an anniversary trip in Bisbee for my wife and I. I may have to miss this one as it seems this is when the meeting will most likely take place. No worries, see y’all next time :)

I will be gone turkey hunting from the 25th to the 28th so I couldn't make it if it's during then!

I say that we schedule it for the one weekend (April 19th or 20th) that is not a ROTM or the classic cruise before the end of the month. or we just throw out a day in may so that people can start planning around that. My vote would be that we just plan on having it May 3 or 4 (star wars day) and I am good with meeting at barrio brewing again. If someone can think of a better location that can accommodate the amount of people that we expect that would be good too. But I think that if we say what is the best day because of the number of people that we have we are never going to find a best day, if we throw out a date then people can plan around it.

If we went to a set day each month, would that be easier? Like the 4th Friday, 1st Saturday, etc. I think we all just enjoy talking shop and drinking a cold one, so some regularity would help keep it all on the radar. I have been super busy with my build, work, and a pending international trip, so I haven't had a bunch of excess bandwidth.

4th Friday works for me constantly @ARJMN that is an excellent idea lets do it

4th Friday - 2 Votes

I'll give a couple days for everyone to weigh in.

Count me in for the last Friday of the month too, makes things a lot easier!

I'm happy with the 4th Friday of the month and should be in town for the 26th.

Hello all,

Seems there is no opposition to the 4th Friday plan, so here are the dates for the rest of the year. I think Barrio Brewing was a great venue, but this ain't no dang ole dictatorship. If no one objects by Friday, I'll just make the call and say 4th Friday at Barrio has it. If there is a better venue, name it.

4/26
5/24
6/28
7/26
8/23
9/27
10/25
11/22
12/27

Hello all,

Seems there is no opposition to the 4th Friday plan, so here are the dates for the rest of the year. I think Barrio Brewing was a great venue, but this ain't no dang ole dictatorship. If no one objects by Friday, I'll just make the call and say 4th Friday at Barrio has it. If there is a better venue, name it.

4/26
5/24
6/28
7/26
8/23
9/27
10/25
11/22
12/27
Me to, good to have a schedule

If anyone wants my wife's work is offering discount tickets for Friday night roadrunners game . Send me a dm for details

I recently joined the group and would like to attend the get together at Barrio but I didn't catch the time. What time is everyone showing up? Thanks, E Cube.

I recently joined the group and would like to attend the get together at Barrio but I didn't catch the time. What time is everyone showing up? Thanks, E Cube.
Good call.

One more decision to make, time.
5:30pm.........6:00pm..............6:30pm.................?

I'm happy with a little later, like 6pm or so.

Sounds good to me. 6pm works and you can always get a head start
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom