tube fender build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those look good but if you plan on much contact you might want to run a brace down to the frame in the middle and something accross the engine to the other side (removable). A friend (Too Tall) made a set and ripped one off the first time he wheeled hard. Heavy contact with a tree or 2 might have had something to do with it. If you wheel in the open on the rocks and don't rub too hard then it will prolly be fine.

:beer:

Those look good but if you plan on much contact you might want to run a brace down to the frame in the middle and something accross the engine to the other side (removable). A friend (Too Tall) made a set and ripped one off the first time he wheeled hard. Heavy contact with a tree or 2 might have had something to do with it. If you wheel in the open on the rocks and don't rub too hard then it will prolly be fine.

:beer:

see my first post ;)

Q: i will still add bracing and plan on making a x-piece that will be removable from fender to fender and connect them to the bib.
i might even mount my shocks to them

i'm on it.....................when i get a chance :D

see my first post ;)

Q: i will still add bracing and plan on making a x-piece that will be removable from fender to fender and connect them to the bib.
i might even mount my shocks to them

i'm on it.....................when i get a chance :D

Uh huh... eyes before mouth... or eyes before typing. I gotta do more than just look at pictures I guess.

Good job and keep it up.:cheers:

very nicely done. I'll keep that in mind when I start my build. Will save me alot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom