TT Evac in Redding from the fires! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man still super smokey. How are the lungs hanging in?

Welding fumes are better than this crap... I have to get back to the house for clean air, with central air at the house I'm fine. The swamp cooler at the shop just sucks in the smokey air. I have a roll around evap cooler too but once the shop gets smokey it just recirculates it.

I guess right now 2-4 hours a day isn't too bad for work.

J

Hey Jason, hope things are getting better for you. I was out hwy 36 toward Fortuna this week and I couldn't believe they smoke layer I could see over the Redding area. Red Bluff, and further south where we're at in Chico, the air is still bad, but manageable. It's raining ash here since Friday now too, I can't imagine it up there. Best wishes.

I heard a great story on the news about some aussies that came over to help with the Redding and other CA fires those aussies are some great blokes. All the best to everyone affected in those areas.

I heard a great story on the news about some aussies that came over to help with the Redding and other CA fires those aussies are some great blokes. All the best to everyone affected in those areas.

I bought dinner and had a few beers with 5 of them the other night (3 aussies and 2 New Zealanders/Kiwis) Absolutely awesome individuals. All they could talk about was the upcoming Wallabies and All Blacks match later this month. One looked at me and said " They'll be yakking 'bout that until the match and then fighting over the reason the other didn't win..."

I can't tell you how many great individuals we've met due to this event and will always hold a special place with us.

J

I bought dinner and had a few beers with 5 of them the other night (3 aussies and 2 New Zealanders/Kiwis) Absolutely awesome individuals. All they could talk about was the upcoming Wallabies and All Blacks match later this month. One looked at me and said " They'll be yakking 'bout that until the match and then fighting over the reason the other didn't win..."

I can't tell you how many great individuals we've met due to this event and will always hold a special place with us.

J

Thats good stuff J :cheers: Its always great to see through all the adversity and carnage disasters bring the true spirit and unity in people come out to support each other.

Hey @reevesci glad you’re all ok. I’ve been following the story and thread. Hope the air quality out there improves. Be safe and don’t over do it in that smoke.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom