Trouble Codes - Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need assistance with some trouble codes Im getting. Check Engine light comes on and off periodically on my 1991 3FE. I got 2 codes. 25 and 26.. I just need help on where to start.

25Mixture control -continuously leanWiring, injector, H02S, ECT/VAF sensor, intake/fuel/ignition system, ECM
26Mixture control -continuously richWiring, injector, fuel system, cold start injector, H02S, ECT/VAF sensor, ECM

Download the fsm from the resource section and follow the trouble shooting procedures.

Download the fsm from the resource section and follow the trouble shooting procedures.
So, I have the complete FSM and then some. I cannot find anything in the documents that reference any ODB I codes.

So, I have the complete FSM and then some. I cannot find anything in the documents that reference any ODB I codes.
Which version of the manual did you grab? You would need one from a year that had OBD I. The 96 manual I have has an extensive section on diagnostics, but it only covers OBD2

From the 1991 Toyota FSM:

1698758919892.png

1698758955748.png

Which version of the manual did you grab? You would need one from a year that had OBD I. The 96 manual I have has an extensive section on diagnostics, but it only covers OBD2
I have the 1991 FSM.

Perfect. Thank you. I have about 6 different folders with a lot of documents to go trough. I didnt see this one but I will double check.
The complete 1991 Toyota LC FSM is a 38MB single pdf file that is searchable. Same for the 1991 EWD which is a little over 3MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom