Wanted TRD/Magnuson 1fz-fe supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WTB PTR01-60955-01 supercharger for 1fz-fe 4.5L. Looked and looked online and even just ordered one in the hope that they actually had one in stock. Looking to spend about 3 Gs although I'm not sure what the going rate is these days. Live in Eastern SD.

Good luck. Even Magnuson is done building them. I got that from them direct.

I've got a NIB real TRD one, but it's really only worth a premium for CA guys where CARB may get hip to the Magnuson not paying for the cert.

$3K will probably get you most of a really worn one needing service, my guess.

GL!

Call Sparks Toyota

Call Sparks Toyota

Thanks. I called them. They've got the Magnuson one. 4300$. Don't think I'll be getting one for 3 Gs any time soon.

Thanks. I called them. They've got the Magnuson one. 4300$. Don't think I'll be getting one for 3 Gs any time soon.

It's not time to value shop them if you really want one. That last post of yours may jumpstart some elses' interest.

It's not time to value shop them if you really want one. That last post of yours may jumpstart some elses' interest.

Yeah, I hear ya. Summit has the Magnuson for the same dough though. Don't want to wait around too long but this month it's lift and tires time. Slee just shipped me their 4" kit ;) and my tires have been around for a couple months now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom