Shift Plates 27 different 4 Speed, 5 Speed, 3 Speed w & w/o FD, Automatic and Doubler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been working with a couple mudders; DangerNoodle and woytovich on 5 new plates. I have a design for 4 Speed and 5 Speed Twin Stick and Doubler for a Valley Hybrids type Doubler. I also have a design for 4 Speed and 5 speed Twin Stick with Doubler for a Marting Crawler type Doubler. Last I designed a 3 Speed Automatic with Twin Stick. I haven't ordered any of these yet to see how many I need to order. The number I order effects the price. The more I order the lower the price can go. If your interested send me a PM.
Shipmag
For all plates I Have go to Post 29, 30, 31 and 32.

Last edited:
Fellow Mudders after working with DangerNoodle and Woytovich for several weeks I am also of the opinion the word Automatically engaged with non oem plates should be removed. I am doing in to any new plates I order. Once the plates with the word automatically are gone I will replace them with plates without the word. I wont remove the word automatically on the last line of text for the 4 speed oem plates. Why because to match the oem the word has to be there. No I wont print them without it. Easier for you to upgrade to a five speed. Thats a joke. HAHA. All the non oem drives I would be willing to do it to. The question to the group is: would the majority want the word "AUTOMATICALLY" present like the oem plate below for all the non oem plates? if so like this post. the other option is the post after this.

For all plates I Have go to Post 29, 30, 31 and 32.

Last edited:
Fellow Mudders after working with DangerNoodle and Woytovich for several weeks I am also of the opinion the word Automatically engaged with non oem plates should be removed. I am doing in to any new plates I order. Once the plates with the word automatically are gone I will replace them with plates without the word. I wont remove the word automatically on the last line of text for the 4 speed oem plates. Why because to match the oem the word has to be there. No I wont print them without it. Easier for you to upgrade to a five speed. Thats a joke. HAHA. All the non oem drives I would be willing to do it to. The question to the group is: would the majority want the word "AUTOMATICALLY" present like the oem plate below for all the non oem plates? if so like this post. the other option is the post after this.

or would you rather the word "AUTOMATICALLY" removed like the non oem plate below. If you want the word deleted then like this post. Remember I wont do this to the 4 speed oem plate.

For all plates I Have go to Post 29, 30 and 31

Last edited:
I'm interested in a 4 speed/twin-stick without the "automatic" on the plate.

I'm interested in a 4 speed/twin-stick without the "automatic" on the plate.
I won't be printing any of these in the near future as I have 29 plates worded exactly as the oem plates are with the words ENGAGED AUTOMATICALLY.)

For all plates I Have go to Post 29, 30, 31and 32

Last edited:
For all plates I Have go to Post 29, 30 and 31.

I do have some 4 speed SM465 shift plates. They look just like the oem plates except it has the shift pattern that the SM465 has.
4 speed sm465.JPG

Last edited:
I received my shift Plate and Bypass Hose yesterday. These are outstanding, quality, and beautiful pieces of artwork. I can't wait to get these installed.

Here are 3 speed and 4 speed plates I have. All plates to mudders are $24.95 USD plus ride. Ride in USA is $10.20 USD. PM for prices other than USA pm me. I only ship US Postal Services Small Flat Rate Priority. All these plates are without holes. The quality of the plates you will be pleased with! These are not decals! There are additional 4 speed plates in Thread 32.

Here is the 3 Speed with No FD Pull

3 speed shift plate no vaccum.jpg

Shown Below Is the 3 Speed with FD Pull Out I am currently out of this plate. I do have plates with FD pullout but Axle is spelled Axel. In stock now

3 Speed FD Pullout May 2019.JPG

Shown Below is a 3 Speed Twin Stick
3 Speed Twin Stick May 2019.jpg

Here is the 4 Speed OEM
4 speed OEM.jpg

Shown Below is the 4 Speed With FD Pull Out
4 speed FD Pullout May 2019.jpg

Shown Below Is the 4 Speed Twin Stick
4 speed twin.jpg

Shown Below is the 4 Speed Doubler Twin Stick with H at the Top for Doubler

4 speed twin stick doubler.jpg

Shown Below is the 4 Speed Doubler with H at the Bottom for Doubler
I Have these with and without the word Automatically at the end of L4
description

Shown Below is the 4 Speed for the SM465
4 speed sm465.JPG

4 speed triple stick.jpg

Last edited:
Here are 5 speed plates I have. All plates to mudders are $24.95 USD plus ride. Ride in USA is $10.20 USD. PM for prices other than USA. I only ship US Postal Services Small Flat Rate Priority. All these plates are without holes.

Shown Below is the 5 Speed With FD Pull Out

5 Speed FD Pullout Feb 2022.jpg

Shown Below is the 5 Speed Twin Stick Plate I have one plate left in stock.
5 speed Twin Stick plate.jpg

Shown Below is the 5 Speed Twin Stick Doubler With H at the Top of the Doubler
5 speed doubler twin stick.jpg

Shown Below is the 5 Speed Twin Stick Doubler With L at the Top of the Doubler
5 speed doubler twin stick reverse LO HI Custom.jpg

Shown Below Is The 5 Speed With OEM Transfer Case
4177406B-8D7B-45FB-B35B-ED5A1ACDC77A.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are the Automatic Ship Plates I Have. All plates to mudders are $24.95 USD plus ride. Ride in USA is $10.20 PM for prices other than USA. I only ship US Postal Services Small Flat Rate Priority. All these plates are without holes.

Show Below is The 3 Speed Automatic with Twin Stick

3 Speed Automatic Twin Stick.jpg

Show Below is The 3 Speed Automatic with Over Drive and OEM Transfer Case
proof automatic with overdrive with oem transfer case.jpg

Show Below is The 3 Speed Automatic With Over Drive And Twin Stick
Automatic trans with overdrive twin stick transfer case.jpg

Show Below is The 3 Speed Automatic With Over Drive And FD Pullout
automatic 3 speed with od FD Pull Out smaller font.jpg

Below is The 4 Speed Automatic With Twin Stick And Doubler
4 speed automatic twin & doubler case twin stick.jpg
87662[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Shown Below is the 4 Speed for the SM465 With Twin Stick

1681758639540.jpeg

Shown Below is the 5 Speed with Reverse twin Stick Pattern

Shown Below is the Mini Delta Cruiser
1681761098892.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Shown Below is a 4 Speed Automatic with Over Drive and Atlas Transfer Case

Atlas Plate Proof.jpeg

Last edited:
Guys I have updated all the pictures to reflect all the Plates I have designs for and in stock. Please look at thread 29, 30, and 31. All plates to mudders are $24 plus the current flat rate small box priority to the USA witch is $9.45. Outside the USA please contact me that does include Canada and Mexico are a higher international rate through the post office. I cant ship in an envelope the plates get damaged. I know for International its high but this way your purchase is insured and its still cheaper than commercial shipping rates. You should buy the Transmision to Transfer Case Bypass Hose and save on shipping both hose and plate fit in the same box click on this link FJ40/55 Transmission ByPass Hose go to page 16 of that link for more info. Shipping the hose is $12.60 to cover the cost of insurance for the hose and plate.

Last edited:
Fellow Mudder's: As of April 7, 2022, I have a good inventory of Shift Plates in stock. I now have all plate in stock. I am trying to reduce my total inventory by the quantity of each plate I have. The reason is I have about $1,000 of my monies tied up in shift plates. For an old, retired guy that's a lot of money for me. Let me know what you need.

Last edited:
I have finally returned back to the farm. If you have been waiting for me to ship you something please send me a reminder via pm. I have several plates on order. I was hoping while on vacation my supplier would complete the order. But their vendor send them the wrong product to print on. The supplier tried to print them on the material they sent them and the quality did not meet their quality of printing. They are being sent a new supply but another week will go by before we see any new plates some of you were waiting on. Please PM me and remind me what your waiting for.
Shipmag
Hagler Technology LLC

I have all plates in stock 20 different drives. Refer to posts 29, 30 and 31 for plates i carry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom