Trail Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeesh! Nice work!

All most finished with the tube fenders and sliders, been working on the Bronco to get it roadworthy. new floor pans, engine, etc. I need to do some work on the tranny and clutch as well always a guess with old trannys, I pieced together the sm420 so now I have another but I have to run out the gas first. I have lots of small stuff to take care of, defrosters, tunes, it never ends.

Are you building your own tube fenders or using the Metal Tech?

inner fenders

Metal Tech, but I use the inner fenders off the old fenders rather than run them without as theirs are.

paintjobresize2.jpg

I was thinking about doing this since the accident. Larry, what tools do I need for this kit?

Also, looks like you got some new rubber there and your suspension looks higher. What are you running? Looks nice!

Yhis is a cruiser I owned earlier its the ROTW cruiser but it has the same lift I have now its just the way the fenders make it look, all you need is a welder some clamps and a grinder, your in.

Did you weld up your own cage or buy it prewelded? Thanks again.

Last edited:
Inner Fenders

Moving the stock inner fenders to the Metal Tech tube fenders, left side today, right side tomorrow then the sliders. Ignore the temporary paint.

001resize.jpg

You think you will have that rig done for the meet on the 17th? Dan might have his 4bt jewel of a 40 he has been building done in time to bring it down also.

Micah

still coming along

Just a little more on the torque bar and the skid pan, had a lot of problems making the drive shafts work. But I like the way it is.

006.jpg

005.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom