SOLD Trail Tailor FJ60/62 Expedition Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I posted this before and at the time decided I was going to keep it. I have since decided to let it go.

It is how it looks in the pictures. I can throw a coat of paint on it if you like to spray it with anti corrosion.
Ideally I do not want to ship this, but I could in a pinch on your dime via Fastenal.
I have all of the mounts (8 in total), nuts and bolts that Jason supplied. It is brand new and I have never mounted it. It is in my garage now. I am selling it to save up for either a 5-speed or a long range tank, I have not decided which is the priority right now. I have to much crap now so I am not looking for a trade. like everything Jason makes, it is built like a tank.

Price is $500 or best offer, you pay for shipping or come and pick it up from me. I will even help you mount it on your FJ or load it in your truck.
it just needs a new home that will appreciate it. Look at Trail Tailors site to see how it looks on a 60/62. I cannot mount it, with my lift it will not fit in my garage.

P1180280.JPG

P1180281.JPG

P1180297.JPG

Last edited:
@Willard How close are you to fitting in the garage? I know you said you're not looking for a trade, but I have a super low profile rack that may fit in there if you'd be interested.

edit: Here's a picture for reference. It adds exactly 4" to the highest point of my roof. It can be lowered another 1-1.5" with the Gamiviti mounts I'm using though.

img_6412-jpg.1435941

Last edited:
I like that rack, but to give you an idea, i have about 1-2" and that is it. IF I open the door of the garage with the truck jacked up forget it.

I am interested if it fits with my stock roof rack. Actually I would take that off I guess to mount this TT rack..
I really like this rack that Jason made for you!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested if it fits with my stock roof rack. Actually I would take that off I guess to mount this TT rack..
I really like this rack that Jason made for you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a look at the gallery on the trailer tailor page, you can see mounted it there on a 6x series.

I have to say it is built really well. Oh and it comes with 8 total mounts for full strength.

I had it built to hold a Roof Top tent and gear.

good thing for me you're on the right coast or else I'd be in the doghouse...

Willard, Did you sell the bumpers you had for sale awhile ago?
Oh gone and I am sure mounted.

The ARB will be replaced with a Kingdom bumper and the Trail Trailer while built like a rock was not for me. I did not want to cut my cross member, so I got super lucky and found a Kaymar.

Now someone buy my rack!!

@Tincan93, maybe perfect for you! Could this be adapted with right brackets/mounts to fit on an 80??

i have no idea but i doubt it, you could check with Jason at Trail Tailor as he built it.

@Tincan93, maybe perfect for you! Could this be adapted with right brackets/mounts to fit on an 80??

i have no idea but i doubt it, you could check with Jason at Trail Tailor as he built it.

Jeff/ Dave,

This rack will work on any 60 or any 80 series with the OE rack removed. This rack weighs ~78# with the 8 mounts.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom