Trail Ride to Grey Rock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I might be able to make it. I got the tentative OK from the boss but you know the Military. You never know what they will have you doing. I am planning on leaving early on Friday. If Choctaw is going he probably won't have his truck ready and might be able to haul a small trailer with his mini. Just a thought. I will talk to him tomorrow.

Later,

Bodean said:
Looks like I might be able to make it. I got the tentative OK from the boss but you know the Military. You never know what they will have you doing. I am planning on leaving early on Friday. If Choctaw is going he probably won't have his truck ready and might be able to haul a small trailer with his mini. Just a thought. I will talk to him tomorrow.

Later,

This is good news for two reasons: 1) If anyone needs time off for "play" it's those of you doing all the relief work. 2) We can have all those funny a$$ Mississippi stories around the camp fire.
Hope you make it!

Well guys, I'm out. :crybaby: I'm gonna be stuck up here in Yankeeland until the end of the month. I know that it will be tough, but you guys try to have a good time without me. :cheers: :beer:

Trained Killa said:
Well guys, I'm out. :crybaby: I'm gonna be stuck up here in Yankeeland until the end of the month. I know that it will be tough, but you guys try to have a good time without me. :cheers: :beer:

That sucks. We will miss you.

He could have come home if he wanted to. Were gonna have to get that boy a real job. He's drankin' his life away! I do hear he has a few ladies waiting to hook up with him when he gets home! He might not be worth a crap after that either!

Later,

I don't know what the fire wood situation will be over there so if you can bring some that would be great. Looking around our place, we should have plenty for the next few years!

Later,

Bodean said:
I don't know what the fire wood situation will be over there so if you can bring some that would be great. Looking around our place, we should have plenty for the next few years!

Later,

Yeah, does anyone know if we can have fire? I would assume so. I can bring a little bit I think as I have 2 passengers.

Bodean said:
He could have come home if he wanted to. Were gonna have to get that boy a real job. He's drankin' his life away! I do hear he has a few ladies waiting to hook up with him when he gets home! He might not be worth a crap after that either!

Later,

Jeff is absolutely right. I could have left new hampshire and been at this trail ride. However, until I get a real job, this is how I pay my bills. I know that I am being selfish, but the bills must be paid. You guys have a good time without me.

I know that you can have fires but, from what I understand they have designated fire pits.

I know this isnt the place to ask this but, My son and I are doing a father /son smurf blue 74' FJ-40 project. I was wondering if anyone coming to the crawl would have and be willing to sell a drivers side door complete in good shape to replace a totally thrashed drivers door. Im trying to find one that is relatively rust free because the rest of the truck is 98% rust free it just has a wavy body and drivers door from the previous owner.

Thanks in advance.

AKcruzr said:
I know that you can have fires but, from what I understand they have designated fire pits.

I know this isnt the place to ask this but, My son and I are doing a father /son smurf blue 74' FJ-40 project. I was wondering if anyone coming to the crawl would have and be willing to sell a drivers side door complete in good shape to replace a totally thrashed drivers door. Im trying to find one that is relatively rust free because the rest of the truck is 98% rust free it just has a wavy body and drivers door from the previous owner.

Thanks in advance.

Come to SCC (Southern Cruiser Crawl) in 5 days and I'll tell you about the '70 40 I looked at in Montgomery last week...

Land Speeder said:
Come to SCC (Southern Cruiser Crawl) in 5 days and I'll tell you about the '70 40 I looked at in Montgomery last week...

I will be there, Im the guy registered above from Redstone Arsenal/Huntsville, AL. I will be there driving a 85' brown (champagne) slightly dented FJ-60 , SOA, 37in MTR's, roof rack, with Alaska tags.

AKCruzr-you have a PM. We should arrive 11am-12pm on Friday.

Cottonland guys, sorry but I am not going to be able to make it to the event. Besides not owning a land cruiser that will make it there, I have to fish the finals for the FLW kingfish series in North Carolina. It was supposed to be last month but was moved because of that hurricane that never hit land. Looks like I will be there all week. I know y'all will have a blast. Give us updates when you get back. Joe

Joe,

You will be missed. Fishing is a good excuse.

GT
dawgdaze said:
Cottonland guys, sorry but I am not going to be able to make it to the event. Besides not owning a land cruiser that will make it there, I have to fish the finals for the FLW kingfish series in North Carolina. It was supposed to be last month but was moved because of that hurricane that never hit land. Looks like I will be there all week. I know y'all will have a blast. Give us updates when you get back. Joe

Sunny and highs in the mid 70's. Looks like it's gonna be a rough weekend. :)

Doc Can't Make It To GrayRock

CLC,

I spoke to Dr Abernathy last night. He called from his Mother's in Nashville. His Mother is very sick and not expected to recover. Our prayers are with them.

James, You need to find a new ride to the SCC @ GrayRock. If you have a tow rig, Doc said you can borrow his trailer.

See ya'll tonight at the meeting.

Lash

One more day. I can't wait! We should have great weather. Remember the firewood if possible. I am bringing my chainsaw in case we can drag up a few logs. Looking forward to seeing yall. :beer:

Later

I'm out for this one, maybe I can make the next one. Take plenty of pics!

2:20 AM and I'm up making lists cause I'm so damn excited I can't sleep! :rolleyes: :bounce:

I start packing tonight and head out of here ~7-8 am tomorrow. Should be in B-Ham by noon central time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom