Trail Ride to Grey Rock (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have and old roomate that is trying to geting married on Saturday and throw a wrench in things. The good news is that it is in B-ham also so I am still working out the details.

71-CRUISER said:
I have and old roomate that is trying to geting married on Saturday and throw a wrench in things. The good news is that it is in B-ham also so I am still working out the details.

Send him a blender and call it even...

We still plan on bringing at least 3 cruisers from Auburn way... some dropped out but still have a handful going.

Excuse

Tell him you will go to his next wedding.

:flipoff2:

J.R.

I'm pretty excited to see how well my new tire/rim setup works at Gray Rock. They performed flawless on the rocks at Crawford's camp a month or so back...
Whadya think?
32 rims.JPG

Land Speeder said:
I'm pretty excited to see how well my new tire/rim setup works at Gray Rock. They performed flawless on the rocks at Crawford's camp a month or so back...
Whadya think?

Dang, sure you aren't from Montgomery instead of Auburn? :grinpimp:

I'm still gonna try and make it, but it's not looking good at this point. I did go to Tellico last weekend with 3 other rigs and we wheeled Friday and Saturday. Believe it or not, we only saw 7 other rigs total through both days. There was nobody at Tellico!

Damn Eric i gotta look for you around Auburn with them sweet rims on the Cruiser, shouldnt be hard cause i bet you shine them babies up every day

Nick :cheers:

You Should have got some bigger rims.

That's funny

:cheers:

J.R.

OK its official. I will be at grey rock early friday. I have to go to a wedding reception for a friend at 6:00pm Saturday evening so I will have to dip out at 3-4ish Sat but i will be back to camp Sat night. That should still give me time to do some stupid s*** before I have leave Saturday and Sunday moring before people head out.

When are people planing on leaving to head home?

Well, it looks like I am going to have to back out of this one. Wife got the dates mixed up and planned my little boys birthday party for that Saturday. She said, "You dont have to come to the party. Go ahead and go camping with your friends." She used that tone that all married men know about. So I guess I will be going bowling with a bunch of 6 year olds.

45 TOTAL campers registered

26 Truck registered to wheel

Here is the list of trucks registered:

FJ40
03 frontier
88 Zuki
Jeep
Jeep
72 fj40
FJ60
FJ40 or FJ60
FJ40
'88 Zuki
FZJ80
FJ60
1985 FJ60
85 4Runner
79FJ40
71 FJ-40
73 VJ40
many
1994 FZJ80
FJ60, 1982
88 FJ62
1991 FJ80
FJ62/mini?
78FJ40
FJ62

Yall Come!

List of cities registered:

Horton Alabama
Madison, MS
Blue Ridge, GA
Blue Ridge, GA
Brandon MS
crestview FL
Auburn, AL
Redstone Arsenal / Huntsville, Alabama
Hazlehurst, MS
Blue Ridge, GA.
Brandon MS
Brandon MS
Maylene, Al
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jackson, MS
BRANDON, MS
Columbia SC
Covington, LA
Jackson, MS
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA
Jackson, MS
Tuscaloosa, AL
Auburn, AL
Jackson, MS
Brandon, MS
Jackson, MS

I believe that Auburn has 1 FZJ80 that has not registered. I've never met him but hope to before the ride.
Also to clarify your web page that has prices... Do passengers (no truck) have to pay to get in the park?

I can't believe the time is now only a week away. It seems just like 4 months ago we started this thread.... man how time flys...

71-CRUISER said:
When are people planing on leaving to head home?

I'm only 2 1/2 hours from home and since I don't get to go there ever... I'll leave probably when they kick us out.

Land Speeder said:
I believe that Auburn has 1 FZJ80 that has not registered. I've never met him but hope to before the ride.
Also to clarify your web page that has prices... Do passengers (no truck) have to pay to get in the park?

QUOTE]

I worded the registration badly. We intended for passengers to pay $10 per night to camp.

Passengers don't have to pay. You might tell them they have to buy the beer though. We won't tell them any different.

Later,

euclid said:
Land Speeder said:

QUOTE]

I worded the registration badly. We intended for passengers to pay $10 per night to camp.

Well, on second thought. Maybe they do? what do I know? Hell I'm not even going to be able to make it. Damn Military. Helping people is one thing but guarding Red Cross checks without a gun is just insane. I'm getting out! :flipoff2:

Later,

departure from jackson

A question for the Jackson crew headed to GreyRock: What time are you planning to leave? Friday morning? I have to decide whether or not to cancel a few lessons that day--assuming I come--of course.

My new springs are a little bouncy. Is that normal?

barry

We will make plans on departure and such. Cancel everything for friday. You are going to leave early on Friday.

GT

ps40-2 said:
A question for the Jackson crew headed to GreyRock: What time are you planning to leave? Friday morning? I have to decide whether or not to cancel a few lessons that day--assuming I come--of course.

My new springs are a little bouncy. Is that normal?

barry

I've got a few parts that need a ride to GrayRock for dd113 and Dixie60. Dixie60 gets a small box. dd113 is expecting the following FJ62 parts:

Hood, U & L Tailgates, Pass Back Door, Front Drivers Fender, Inner Fender, Core support. dd113 also wants the body shell and frame if anyone is pulling a double trailer....yeah right!

Please let me know if anyone can help get these parts to GrayRock. They have all been wrapped in packing wrap (big shrink wrap from U-Haul) with the corners covered in cardboard, so they should be protected from scratches and should not hurt your interior.

I would like to bring them to Tuesdays meeting to whoever might deliver them to GrayRock. Thanks so much for your help. What is your beer preference?

Lash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom