toys for tots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is time for the toy for tots. Bring a new unwrapped gift for the kids. We will meet at the varsity down town on the frist of December starting around 9 am. After the drop off of toys we will ride up to North ga for some wheeling.

We may be in. Have to check the schedule and the build status of the GX as I am coming home from NYC that Friday. If the truck is wheelable and the wife is in we will be there.

I know I won't be able to wheel but I'd like to donate a toy or two. Can I just send them somewhere?

I will be there with a toy, looking forward to it!

I think I jinxed myself....truck won't be done so I am a maybe. Will update later in the week if things change

My crew will be there.
:beer:

Miranda and I will be there, hopefully with lots of toys in hand...

Cant miss my yearly visit to the Varsity :grinpimp:

What sort of toys do they want? Like an assortment of dolls and crayons and things?

x2 on Bambi's question above. What age group are we buying for here?

Further explanation of "Ralph" style wheeling would also be appreciated haha. I've got a 2.5" lift and 285s but no armor at this point. Not looking to add quarter panels to the Christmas list haha.

Ill be there at TOTS but not wheelin' due to various reasons, gots junk to fix etc....

Challenge -- rumor has it you can't take an IFS rig on Colby creek though. :flipoff2:

x2 on Bambi's question above. What age group are we buying for here?

Further explanation of "Ralph" style wheeling would also be appreciated haha. I've got a 2.5" lift and 285s but no armor at this point. Not looking to add quarter panels to the Christmas list haha.

AuburnFJ has it right, reference TOTS site for details but it's usually +/-$10 kids toys new and in box.

Pics from TOTS 2011 for reference.

Regarding Ralph's, like most places as difficult as you want with bypasses but can be tight in some places. you should be fine in on 285s and mild lift.

Thanks AuburnFJ and Tkinze for the clarification on toys and trails. Looking forward to meeting y'all Saturday morning!

Ill be there at TOTS but not wheelin' due to various reasons, gots junk to fix etc....

Challenge -- rumor has it you can't take an IFS rig on Colby creek though. :flipoff2:

Nice try

GX is still not ready, missing this :(

;pI may show up with a hell of a Toy!!! Stay tuned-----;p;p;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom