TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool. Is that your machine?

I have a couple out back I could slice up rather than just waste in the stove.

Ground needs to firm up a bit first tho. Kinda soupy back there these days.

The mill is mine. Its at a friends house though. His back 40 is pretty soupy too. But my friend is a mud farmer so it goes hand in hand. I have an Alaskan mill that does 34 inches but my band mill only goes up to about 20 inches with my new retro fitted Cookes saw mill guides.

Tested the trails on Mt Prevost. Next time we’ll go in the back way. But entertaining
anyhow. Thanks for taking pics Nick.
198E5C43-4FD9-4C3F-94F6-8F1DDA372035.jpeg
38C6AACD-A90C-4FDC-A1D4-7CAF7D0DFE29.jpeg

Like to see more about that 40 conversion

toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-ev.jpg

Is that a 45 tailgate sitting on the front?

I believe it is his tailgate for when the top is off. ran into the guy and have his info. it’s for sale if anyone is looking for a decent 1978ish Fj40 that has been parked for two years.

Before you get all mad that is actually a bj42 with that abomination dropped on top after the 42 got smoked by an out of control snow plow. Ironically it now clears snow
5DC9EB97-1583-4469-AD0B-0D3983750253.jpeg

Before you get all mad that is actually a bj42 with that abomination dropped on top after the 42 got smoked by an out of control snow plow. Ironically it now clears snow
View attachment 2235841
I don't mind a good abomination. Spent a fun year in the shop building one and pissing off rover cultists.

Driving it afterwards was less fun, so it moved on to some dirty hippies in vic somewhere.

I don't mind a good abomination. Spent a fun year in the shop building one and pissing off rover cultists.

Driving it afterwards was less fun, so it moved on to some dirty hippies in vic somewhere.
Like a really loud pop can

can you dig up any pictures for us?

See, another person who proves you can leave the island without your land cruiser
breaking down.

See, another person who proves you can leave the island without your land cruiser
breaking down.

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've taken a cruiser off the island in 20 years...and yep, that includes an expensive breakdown. :bang:

Like a really loud pop can

can you dig up any pictures for us?

I probably could find some.
that was back when parts trucks were cheap, so I didn't feel bad about throwing a shed full at a silly idea. Now I kinda want some of those back. Oh well.

Was still a fun build that kept me busy. :meh:

Digging through some old media and came across a couple hill climb videos from this time last year. First is Rob's BJ42, second my LJ78. Fun times!

Didn't get a video of Graham, but he ended up winching up the hill:

IMG_2658.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom