Toyota parts on-line (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Guys,

New around here and first thread in the forum. I own a 2000 UZJ with 98k miles on the clock...

Last weekend I broke my front differential ring getting out of the sand a friends SUV and I need some reference of a Toyota dealer to buy a replacement on-line and that can give me some advice, I'm a little confused with part numbers.

Toyota dealer here in Peru is out of stocks so parts have to be imported from Japan which takes more than a month.

I'll appreciate your help.

Regards

Gabriel

1915651_1360380370654321_908124478431634546_n.jpg

13177377_10153362749735666_2314342638549612377_n.jpg

I like ToyotaPartsDeal.com, but they ship from my city, so I may be getting a better deal than others would on shipping cost...

If you order from www.toyotaonlineparts.com, don't expect them to fully stand behind the OEM parts warranty.

Had them refuse to warranty a part because they had already warrantied a defective part, and they said the new part did not have a fresh one year warranty, even though Toyota Corporate said otherwise. Then they refused to call me back......I would have been satisfied with the honest answer that they just didn't want to pay for shipping(because warrantying the part would cost them nothing).....lots of run around.

I doubt you'll find a dealer who will export parts. Do you have an expediter or US address service who will forward your purchases?

If not, you might contact @beno who provides parts and consulting service- and maybe exporting assistance. He is a moderator and vendor here.

If I were shipping from the states all the way to Peru, I'd want to be sure the order was right the first time. Another vote for @beno.

Thank you very much for your help.

Finally I bought a second handed ring an pinion from a 105 LC, they are pretty common around here because highway police discharged lots of them in the past 4 years. The spares were in good shape and they are working fine.

Regards

No insight on parts but great pics!

I buy my parts online through Toyota of Dallas: Toyota Parts and Accessories - Genuine OEM at Wholesales Prices | Toyota of Dallas

Great prices and the best customer service I've received from any dealer ever. I had a CV boot on the way a couple months ago and after running circles with FedEx as to why it was late, discovered my package had been in that truck that got t-boned by a train in North Salt Lake (in case you missed the viral video:

Apparently, in the event of a train attack all packages are automatically sent back to the sender by FedEx and even though Dallas hadn't yet received mine they immediately 2-day'd a replacement to me on their dime. If anyone in the states is going to be willing to help you I would try them first.

I buy my parts online through Toyota of Dallas: Toyota Parts and Accessories - Genuine OEM at Wholesales Prices | Toyota of Dallas

Great prices and the best customer service I've received from any dealer ever. I had a CV boot on the way a couple months ago and after running circles with FedEx as to why it was late, discovered my package had been in that truck that got t-boned by a train in North Salt Lake (in case you missed the viral video:

Apparently, in the event of a train attack all packages are automatically sent back to the sender by FedEx and even though Dallas hadn't yet received mine they immediately 2-day'd a replacement to me on their dime. If anyone in the states is going to be willing to help you I would try them first.
I order all my OEM parts through Toyota of Dallas as well since I live in AR and they usually get to me in 2 business days. Never had a problem with their service/warranty yet and their customer support staff seems knowledgeable about Land Cruiser's when I called a couple months back to ask a few questions. Wish I would've written down the guys name I talked to...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but does Toyota of Dallas still have online parts ordering? All the links I used to have don’t work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom