Toyota/Lexus Door Lock Actuator Group Buy NEW!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still waiting to hear from the people in Red below. Also If you are still interested please PM Me.

01. jonharis - 5 - PAID!
02. boarcrz - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment en-route!
03. tabraha - 5 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
04. 2000UZJ - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
05. pfran42 - 4 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
06. sum4all - 5 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
07. jgray - ? - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
08. 1LoudLX - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Will be hand delivered soon!
09. GDA62/100 - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
10. Utahfj62 - 5 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
11. LCHardriver_02 - ? - PM Sent!--Response Received
12. bigdaddy - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
13. CRUZIN - 4 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
14. LJ_24 - ? - PM Sent!
15. flood - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
16. SkyKing1 - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
17. RicardoJM - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Will be hand delivered soon!
18. Teambell - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
19. Slider35 - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
20. Montana33 - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
21. packetstormin - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!
22. spikey - 2 - PM Sent! - Payment Received! - Shipped!

Last edited:
jon,

i want two if they are still avaliable. i have sent you a PM

drp

^^^ Plenty in stock, PM sent.

Got mine. They are going in the special reserve cellar where I keep only the finest LC goodies,

Ditto that. Thanks for heading up the GB Jon and taking care of everything so efficiently.

My first batch of actuators got lost in the mail so Jon had to send me another shipment. Very cool of Jon to send me more so just wanted to give him positive seller feedback.

Has anyone installed these yet? Any tips or is this a pretty easy install? My locks have been sticking since summer time hit so I plan on tearing into the doors as soon as I catch a day that isn't 100 degrees (heat index here tomorrow is supposed to be 118 degrees!).

jgray said:
My first batch of actuators got lost in the mail so Jon had to send me another shipment. Very cool of Jon to send me more so just wanted to give him positive seller feedback.

Has anyone installed these yet? Any tips or is this a pretty easy install? My locks have been sticking since summer time hit so I plan on tearing into the doors as soon as I catch a day that isn't 100 degrees (heat index here tomorrow is supposed to be 118 degrees!).

Thanks for the feedback Jason. Lots of great info in the links provided in the first post. Budget a good amount of time to do everything. Good luck.

I replaced the motors in 4 doors last weekend, took about 4-5 hours. The hardest part was getting the actuator assembly back into the door and hooked up to the cable, what a PITA!

I could probably do it over in about 2 hours. I have the door panel removal down to about 5 minutes now.:beer:

PM sent.

Received my motors today, that was fast! Thanks.

I modded mine a little differently since I do not weld. I cut off the tip of the new motor shaft so the cut would be halfway into the collar. I cut the shaft of my old motor to make up the difference and pressed it into the the collar. I pressed on the worm gear from my old motor back on and carefully soldered it to the the collar. Works beautifully. You need a really hot iron and rosin core solder. I just hope it lasts a while.

Last edited:
Fail! My mod lasted only a day! Will give them to my son for nail welding.

FlashBang said:
Fail! My mod lasted only a day! Will give them to my son for nail welding.

Some clarification just in case anyone read it wrong. This is not a jonharis' quality replacement parts fail. :D

kyoso23 said:
I'd take 5 of these if they're still available

I have 4 left. I can sell you the 4 right now or the 5 when my next shipment of 100 gets here in a week or 2.

PM recieved. You just got the last 4 and therefore got the last at the origional price. I just placed an order for 100 more units. They should be here in about 10 days. The new price will be $7 per actuator shipped, minimum of 2. Thanks everyone.

My bad. The parts are great! My fail for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom