Toyota Heritage Parts Request Survey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know nissan does something very similar for their old Z cars and stuff. A buddy of mine bought a lot of brand new nissan parts for his car from the 70s

None (including those parts that did fit US spec vehicles) ever made it to the US parts system.

I tried to order an FJ40 windshield from my dealer a couple months back, and it doesn't show in the parts system as available. So, what good is the parts program to we US-dwellers?

None (including those parts that did fit US spec vehicles) ever made it to the US parts system.

I tried to order an FJ40 windshield from my dealer a couple months back, and it doesn't show in the parts system as available. So, what good is the parts program to we US-dwellers?

For those willing to endure the effort to import said parts from Japan where they are being offered, it's added some new OE parts to the market.

Body mounts. Leaf Springs. Mud Flaps. Dash caps. Seat covers. Fender panels/door skins.

Body mounts were still available in 2021. are you sure they are discontinued?

45201- 36120

That part number (without a space after the hyphen) is for a Coaster, so no.

Not for glass perhaps, but for pretty much everything else, you can pay on a website and use a postal/courier service to transport the goods to the US... just like non US-dwellers.

I'm always surprised that people are still paying dealer prices when you can order from companies like Amayama or Partsouq. Maybe the difference is not so great in the US, but compared to European dealers the prices from Japan/UAE are maybe 40-60% of dealer prices.

Find a parts guy in japan and they mail it to the US. I did it with an altezza cluster and a few other random parts for my 60.

Body mounts were still available in 2021. are you sure they are discontinued?

That part number (without a space after the hyphen) is for a Coaster, so no.
So, what is the part number for the land cruiser steering shaft? I’m having trouble finding it for some reason. I’ve looked at it before, I know.

I thought body mounts were NLA. Or maybe some of them are NLA? Maybe I’m thinking of something else. I bought aftermarket parts and now I’m wondering why I did that? Lol

FJ62 rear retractable seatbelts and (can I dream) the two trim pieces for each side.
Front seatbelt receivers
Snake blinders
AC dash bezel
Charcoal canister

FJ62 rear retractable seatbelts and (can I dream) the two trim pieces for each side.
Front seatbelt receivers
Snake blinders
AC dash bezel
Charcoal canister
Just checking - you did fill in the form right?

I would guess the charcoal canister might have a chance, the others, looking at what has been made so far for the 40 Series, I doubt.

FJ60
Power Steering Pump
Wiper Linkage Assembly
Rear License Plate Assembly

other ones which are not obviously crucial to keeping the car running
Light, Turn Signal
Wiper Stalk

Last edited:
FJ60
Power Steering Pump
Wiper Linkage Assembly

84112-29335 - Light, Turn Signal
84652-28200 - Wiper Stalk

Rear license plate light assembly? They are still avail fwiw.

FJ60
Power Steering Pump
Wiper Linkage Assembly

84112-29335 - Light, Turn Signal
84652-28200 - Wiper Stalk

The later (and much better) FJ62 type power steering pump is still available.

I think the wiper linkage is still available - not sure if it is LHD or RHD though (FJ60 suggests LHD to me).

The part numbers you list are not for an FJ60, or any Landcruiser at all.

The later (and much better) FJ62 type power steering pump is still available.

I think the wiper linkage is still available - not sure if it is LHD or RHD though (FJ60 suggests LHD to me).

The part numbers you list are not for an FJ60, or any Landcruiser at all.

sorry ignore the part numbers - I mistakenly copy and pasted alternate part no's from other toyota models which also fit an FJ60...

and yeah wiper linkage for LHD FJ60 i thought was NLA and FJ62 pump doesn't fit on FJ60, annoyingly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom