Toyota Heritage Parts Request Survey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front and rear seat belt parts (especially front receivers), since they're a matter of safety

Mud flaps, since in some states those can be the difference between street legal or no

Igniter

EGR valves, for those who aren't able to desmog their rigs

Lots of other good suggestions in this thread, but those are the "big four" that I can think of. The first two being units I definitely would love to see.

Front and rear seat belt parts (especially front receivers), since they're a matter of safety

Mud flaps, since in some states those can be the difference between street legal or no

Igniter

EGR valves, for those who aren't able to desmog their rigs

Lots of other good suggestions in this thread, but those are the "big four" that I can think of. The first two being units I definitely would love to see.

None of these will happen.

None of these will happen.
Sure as hell ain't holding my breath for mud flaps or seatbelts, but I'd be surprised if the igniter or EGR valve aren't even considered.

Sure as hell ain't holding my breath for mud flaps or seatbelts, but I'd be surprised if the igniter or EGR valve aren't even considered.

I have never heard of an ignitor actually going bad

I have never heard of an ignitor actually going bad
To be fair, neither have I. I attribute that to their very simple design and more robust 80s electronic components (save for capacitors, but to my knowledge the igniter is strictly transistor based). That being said, the fact that they ARE an electronic device and some end up in exceedingly hot environments, I'd be shocked if no one has had one fail, despite the failure rate being exceedingly low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom