Towing/ Camping /Trailers (76 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And if Bomar doesn't, I have three more for sale.

I'll PM my contact. Thanks

99E0B30A-5D45-4DAA-84A9-C8E9CC199049.jpeg
E9124F07-FE9F-4CD2-8AC5-F644B3432C28.jpeg
Well, that really sucked. :) A day and a half working on removing the graphics on this thing I picked up. Man, my arms are wasted. No on the removing the illegal red front and side lens covers.

No, it's a 2006 with the 6.0 diesel :0. I know the guys that have driven it since new. 230k on the truck but brand new motor from Ford about 21k ago. One of the guys from the Dept bought it from the city to put a flatbed on it but realized he didn't have the time and it was really too nice to do that to anyway. EGR delete has been done and it seems to run well. We'll see..

Yes, still have it for now. If I can make it comfortable enough for Sherry (read add a bathroom of some kind) then the FL80 will be sold. Gonna lose all kinds of horsepower and braking when hauling two but the 78" sleeper on the FL, while perfect for me, is too small for the better half. :(

I fully expect whatever Bossman Fabrication, LLC comes up with to be copied thousands of times around the globe!

There is a thread in the MUD Trailers Forum of a retired German ambulance being converted into an expo trailer.

I fully expect whatever Bossman Fabrication, LLC comes up with to be copied thousands of times around the globe!

There is a thread in the MUD Trailers Forum of a retired German ambulance being converted into an expo trailer.
Only by other cheap old bastards like me maybe. :)

Yes, that's Peter in Germany. Great guy. Met him at Rubithon last year and became fast friends. I hope to take him up on his kind offer to visit Europe and take in Buschtaxi one day! He did some nice work converting that ambulance box into a neat, durable little shelter. If I do half as well ill be pleased.

I contemplated buying a dand 60 front for mine just the other day. The idea of converting it to 4WD is attractive but not really practical. I'll use it as is drivetrain wise for now. Maybe add a ranch hand style front bumper. They do look cool lifted though

Sponsored by....

IMG_1237.PNG

Putting my RTT up here for sale first.

Frontrunner featherlite. Lightest and most compact tent on the market.

Roof Top Tent - by Front Runner

Excellent condition. No rips or repairs. All zippers function properly. There are about 2 chaffing spots on the rain fly section from normal wear and travel rigor. The tent doesn’t leak.

Owned about 2 years. Well taken care of.

Doesn’t have the original thin mattress. Instead I am selling it with a full size 6” air mattress. Includes pump. And will also include the frontrunner foot mounts if needed.

I am asking $650. This is roughly half price of getting one to your door. Their price is $1089 and you have to add about $150 for shipping.

I have a quick walk around video if you are interested, PM me your number. I will text it to you.

For now. Here are some pix.

72ACAFEC-A3CC-4B4B-9D2F-085B6EB74298.jpeg
7545D29F-C29A-4813-82B0-6A4ED17D4739.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom