Towing/ Camping /Trailers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

8DA6F8C8-CA5B-45EE-876B-6F0F56E04DC1.jpeg
50713C8A-DAD7-422B-B7AD-D61F4BE9628C.jpeg
6AB3A4DA-4042-4974-B4FF-2D660FB1E207.jpeg
68B0EF5A-BFBC-49A0-AEEE-D5639EA0C206.jpeg

fxxx I want that. But I don' want to put it on my roof. I want to put it on a trailer and not screw with setting it up and taking it down everyday. Plus I don't know if anything feather weight can support a Honey Bear...

**** I want that. But I don' want to put it on my roof. I want to put it on a trailer and not screw with setting it up and taking it down everyday. Plus I don't know if anything feather weight can support a Honey Bear...

$2500 whole get up

$2500 whole get up
That’s a effin deal right there.
That’s almost the same price as the ac machine i bought today damn it

Looking for recommendations for a brake controller and for air bags for rear of my ahc-equipped 100. Going to tow a travel trailer and need to extra support and stopping power.

Suggestions?

Looking for recommendations for a brake controller and for air bags for rear of my ahc-equipped 100. Going to tow a travel trailer and need to extra support and stopping power.

Suggestions?

Wil the AHC not correct for the load?

King springs......paging @ntsaint

Absolutely buy the kings. They are all you need.

I run rear bumper, drawers loaded, and full gear, towing a trailer, zero sag.

I will say that on a stock vehicle they will be fine towing, but prob stiff/harsh when not.

Absolutely buy the kings. They are all you need.

I run rear bumper, drawers loaded, and full gear, towing a trailer, zero sag.

I will say that on a stock vehicle they will be fine towing, but prob stiff/harsh when not.

The Kings are stiff when not loaded?

JHigh I would say no due to Andy DDs his 100.

Also they are progressive springs made for that situation also a lot of the AHC is shocks vs springs. Plus you can dial the shocks back on settings and make as plush as you want.

Last edited:
Alright guys, Erin wants an awning, help me remember what my options are. I'd like one that wraps around the rear since the GX has the barn door, but they may not be in the budget. ARB and Ironman come to mind for just regular awnings, but are there others I should consider.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom