Tom WTB RF Headlight for his *new-to-him-80* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Many of you know Tom the LC tech here at CBT. After many years of admiring LC's from a distance and wanting an 80 one day, our friend Robert Sampson hooked him up on a 97 80 series. It needs a little here and there but in overall good mechanical condition and has an OME lift and an ARB front bumper.

Now Tom has a legit land Cruiser! :bounce::bounce2:

His Rf headlight is dim and has a crack and we were wondering if anyone has a good used RF assembly they want to sell?

LMK

*yeah, yeah, another "right" colored 80 for the club :lol:

TOM.jpg

let me check my stash, i know i have an extra but ill have to see if its passenger side.

Many of you know Tom the LC tech here at CBT. After many years of admiring LC's from a distance and wanting an 80 one day, our friend Robert Sampson hooked him up on a 97 80 series. It needs a little here and there but in overall good mechanical condition and has an OME lift and an ARB front bumper.

Now Tom has a legit land Cruiser! :bounce::bounce2:

His Rf headlight is dim and has a crack and we were wondering if anyone has a good used RF assembly they want to sell?

LMK

*yeah, yeah, another "right" colored 80 for the club :lol:

Congrats to Tom!

May I trouble you to leave a CSC business card on his windshield :rolleyes:? We are waiting for the first CSC business card referred member.

Ill need cards first lol

:cheers:

so you are telling me that Tom was practicing on mine??? and now that he has figured it all out, he got his own.....

haha......

Good going, Tom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom