To use the services, an active Lexus app needs to be running... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm already running the Lexus app on my iPhone but when tapping on the App on the dashboard screen, I'm getting this message. I remembered I used to be able to access the App.
1699467388267.jpeg

I think you also have to have an active subscription to Entune (or whatever it's called). I believe that was free for the first 120 months so maybe that has expired.
Toyota backed off from that and made it free.

You need to be connected via bluetooth and logged in on the app. Try removing and re-pairing your phone if you are logged in on the app and see if that fixes it.

@Charlielj
Can I ask what you use those services for?

I have always found the services I get on my LC to be pretty useless (or not as good as those on my phone) so I am curious as to what you Lexus guys get.

Toyota backed off from that and made it free.

You need to be connected via bluetooth and logged in on the app. Try removing and re-pairing your phone if you are logged in on the app and see if that fixes it.
I did try disconnect and reconnect but not re-paring since that, I think, will erased all my contacts that I've already setup.

@Charlielj
Can I ask what you use those services for?

I have always found the services I get on my LC to be pretty useless (or not as good as those on my phone) so I am curious as to what you Lexus guys get.
If I remember correctly from the last time I was able to login, nothing much useful in those apps. What I was looking for is, I thought, the clock used to automatically sync or update when Daylight Savings changed but this time the vehicle's clock did not get changed. So I thought it might have something to do with not connecting to my phone, which have Internet connection, therefore unable to update the clock. Again I thought, the vehicle's software used to be able to get updated too. I'm not sure if that's through my phone or through the WiFi in my garage.

Interesting.
Now you have me wondering if my LC or previous GX460’s ever automatically changed themselves for daylight savings.

My LC certainly doesn’t change for daylight savings now. I have needed to do this manually for at least the last few changes. Though it does only take a second to make the change.

And I don’t remember any software updates happing. Either manually or automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom