TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone looking for a rust free 45?
028B3BE1-590A-40BD-ACB7-BF461A64EB67.jpeg
87E671D2-895C-4A26-8C05-28CE62A2B20B.jpeg

Forgot a zero im thinking....
I’ve saw one listed for 50 recently. I also was given one for free, which I then traded for parts. I decided not to fix it because it needed a motor, solenoids, cable, fairlead, and a lot of tlc. For $340 I was able to get a complete 8274 that is fully functional and in decent shape.

I could use one if anybody wants to buy it for me?

Pretty sure this belongs in the other thread...

The first pictures looked ok… as I flipped further though.., $38k, no dash pad, random seats, doors that weren’t painted on the inside, repaired frame rot… what else, who knows.

Very likely a half assed truck.

Based on what those ancient moldy rusty frame fiberglass trailers go for these days (usually $10-15k), I think there is a huge market opportunity for someone to make brand new bare bones ones. Not the $40k+ Escapes etc, but just something basic for the average person to keep out of the rain and tow with their 3000lb tow rating mid sized car or minivan. Huge market potential there.

The first pictures looked ok… as I flipped further though.., $38k, no dash pad, random seats, doors that weren’t painted on the inside, repaired frame rot… what else, who knows.

Very likely a half assed truck.
I saw it when he first bought it. Half assed was being kind.

Looks like he did a lot of work but not 30k worth.

Market is the market tho I guess. If it sells good luck to him. :meh:

Perfect seat for the rear of a 40 series…
46DBC5A9-565E-4E0D-80DF-2A818AE34EAA.jpeg
C5372E4A-C553-45C8-A640-CEFAB8888D6D.jpeg

Mine cost me $100 and I couldn’t be happier with it. It’ll be great once installed.

Mine is all black, fold and tumble, and quick release… shame about the original source… but the curse word isn’t written on it. I’ve got jump seats, but after having a bench seat for 30 years I can’t see going back to jump seats… and no rear seats isn’t an option for 25 to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom