TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stick a 3B/h55 in it and sell it for 20g

The headlight surrounds are not right, but why ruin what is getting to be rare - an actual
stock 60 in good condition? That is a good collector truck all by itself if it's in as good a shape
as it looks.

Comes with a toyota adapter. Good dealio.

And to keep the thread on topic, mega cruisers... For about 10k each plus shipping from Japan.

Because I clearly need a Megacruiser or 4, I emailed him:

"Hi, thanks for your inquiry. All units are located on our yard in Tochigi, Japan. The price of one unit is JPY900,000 ex-go our yard. 40 feet container delivery from Yokohama to our yard, vanning, delivery back to the port, customs clearance and storage is JPY200,000 per container. We can load up to 4 units (Toyota Megacruiser) in one container. So to save on delivery we would recommend to buy at least 2 units. 40 feet container delivery from Yokohama to Toronto is USD4,349. This is a military SUV, so there is no VIN on the frame any more. In order to arrange customs clearance in Japan we would dismount soft roofs, doors, bonnets, front glasses and will put all inside the trucks. All units are equipped with 15B-FT engine which is a 4.1 L (4104 cc) inline 4 cylinder, sixteen valve, OHV, mechanical injection, turbo, intercooled diesel engine. Please let us know if you are interested"

And to keep the thread on topic, mega cruisers... For about 10k each plus shipping from Japan.

"Hi, thanks for your inquiry. All units are located on our yard in Tochigi, Japan. The price of one unit is JPY900,000 ex-go our yard. 40 feet container delivery from Yokohama to our yard, vanning, delivery back to the port, customs clearance and storage is JPY200,000 per container. We can load up to 4 units (Toyota Megacruiser) in one container. So to save on delivery we would recommend to buy at least 2 units. 40 feet container delivery from Yokohama to Toronto is USD4,349. This is a military SUV, so there is no VIN on the frame any more. In order to arrange customs clearance in Japan we would dismount soft roofs, doors, bonnets, front glasses and will put all inside the trucks. All units are equipped with 15B-FT engine which is a 4.1 L (4104 cc) inline 4 cylinder, sixteen valve, OHV, mechanical injection, turbo, intercooled diesel engine. Please let us know if you are interested"

Dan at 4wheel auto had two in Alberta he was selling.

Last edited:

That pricing is actually more reasonable than I thought it would be. I've always wanted one of these things. Too bad these models can never be registered. Other disadvantage with these is you could never take them wheeling through the forest trails here; the trucks are too wide!

That guy has a nice list of things for sale. Snorkel for the 60. 16" steel wheels which I just enquired about myself.
Also 60 series for $9k
Rebuilt t-case and motor

If I had some cash and time for a project importing one or a container of these looks pretty interesting. Looks like they are lhd?

Screenshot_20190312-152938.png

8274?

Id offer $250 its a great deal at that. I hoard them lol. I have 4 complete and 3 others worth in parts. haha. Last 2 i got for $200 for the pair.

Reportedly 100k km Bj60 that has lived its life on Saturna Island. Hard to tell if it would be worthwhile but the body doesn't look too bad under the dirt. Poo brown tailgate on a red truck is a bit unfortunate... I got the guys phone number as I was half interested in looking at it and lowballing but too much $ at 7250 - pm me if you want the number.

Screenshot_20190328-090158.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom