TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C8AF9B8F-5C62-4129-AE3E-4503712A1863.jpeg

679169FB-5F12-4437-B693-CDF6AA007C73.jpeg

$500
Feel free to make reasonable offer

FJ isn't a terrible deal tho. Even with the boat anchor for an engine.

I agree with you on that one. I think he's paying for the alum tub with the whole truck. The guy seems to have a
long list of stuff.

Thought I’d throw them up in case someone else is interested. 29k is way out of my budget... and I’m not interested in starting over with the other.

I have a friend of a friend who is looking at these two rigs and I was wondering if any of you guys have seen them, how bad are they?
And what are they really worth as no price in ad.
'68 & '75 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40s Lost parking Got to go.

A few years back the ‘68 was for sale in an underground parking lot. Asking price was $1500. Seemed half decent from the pictures... but it has just sat since then. Never seen either in person.

Lots of decent stuff on the island... too bad that damn boat is so expensive
Suck it up, you’re paying to use it anyways, might as well enjoy! At least it doesn’t cost you $200 to go into the interior, or anywhere else for that matter

I hate to say it, but if the trip is too expensive... building one of those rigs will be too. Not saying I don't hate paying +$250 (& about 6 extra hours) for every trip that involves getting off this rock. It was a big X against moving back here.

Haha, I say the same about the mainland. I've missed some great deals over there over the years. It's not just the ferry cost, but all the time involved taking the ferry. 30min to drive to the ferry, wait for at least 1hr, 1hr30min ferry ride, 30 min to get to a decent highway, 2hr to get out of the fraser valley.... 5.5 hours to even start getting anywhere in BC.

Speaking of ferries....haven't seen a running Prado this cheap in a few years. Pretty sure Keith has the rear glass and bumper pieces.... Looks like this truck has a lift too. Good project base. Throw a rusty 60 3B drive train in there or tune up the 2LT and run it as is.

1992 Toyota Landcruiser Prado - $2500 (Quadra Island)

00000_8McIXtamyil_1200x900.jpg

Seapotato - there’s your Ramsey. Heck of a deal
Ha, just grabbed one in sooke last weekend for a bit less. Good deal tho.

Better winches for how I use them than warns. No candy ass little brakes to fight with all the time, easy free spool.

Still tempted, but this is day 1 of vacation, and I'm not in the mood for any driving for a few days at least. Maybe if it's still there later in the week.

Winch

$150 · Truck winch

83048761_614.jpg
I had an appointment to go see it... it was nice of the guy to sell it without telling me. ;) Fortunately I checked the add and saw it was sold before I headed his way. I’m a bit choked, but knew it might sell before I could get there. Luckily Ryan hadn’t come down for it.

Last edited:
That's a decent deal...too bad they're at's.

I had a 33 12.5 at as a spare once, damn thing looked twice as wide as the MT because they're so square and flat on top...seriously you could use it as a coffee table on the back of the truck...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom