Title question. Need help ASAP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An informal bill of sale will suffice for a parts rig. I have brought quite a number of land cruisers across state lines over the years and never had a problem. If you're towing safely and don't put up any red flags for the police you should have no issues at all.

thinking a bill of sale would cover you.

An informal bill of sale will suffice for a parts rig. I have brought quite a number of land cruisers across state lines over the years and never had a problem. If you're towing safely and don't put up any red flags for the police you should have no issues at all.

Thanks. That's basically been my experience, but most of my trailering has been in PA or just over into MD. I wasn't sure how much attention I'd attract being further out of state - mostly whether the out-of-state tags on truck and trailer would raise red flags about commercial hauling with the longer distances.

Unfortunately, I had told the guy I couldn't make it up there this weekend but would plan for next weekend if he still had it. He just let me know someone else came with cash in hand today. Should have paypal-ed him some money to hold it.

Then don't ask for advice. There is nothing wrong with doing the research.

Sheesh. Just asking for experiences. Remind me to tell you to do your own research the next time you ask a question.

Sheesh. Just asking for experiences. Remind me to tell you to do your own research the next time you ask a question.
You received a good sound suggestion from @Stevesnj. Why would I call the state police for you. Your the one that wants to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom