Timing Belt Replacement - What Else??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't think I overlooked this in the "search"... I'm about to do my timing belt and water pump... what else should I replace when I do this? As in things that can be done while these components are apart. If I missed this discussion somewhere, I apologize and drop link please... thanks in advance

Tensioners and other belts (AC, Alternator) as well.

This may give idea about not to delay it decades :)

1612547658344.png

Keep searching. Ive posted the long list a few times....

I will get to a computer and find it.

You'll need to be more diligent on your timing belt job than you were on your search.
Yeah your probably right. Thanks for your concern. I don’t spend all day playing on forums. Sorry to bother anyone with a question that already been answered. Oh wait, I already put that in my original post :) But I’m assuming everyone just needs to get their thoughts in

Plenty of good input there.

Google "100 Series timing belt replacement parts list" and go from there.

"I don’t spend all day playing on forums. Sorry to bother anyone with a question that already been answered."

Ummmm, I don't spend all day on the forums either, but I do try and help my TLC brethren when I can.

I take breaks in a hectic day to try and contribute to the community. I barely have time to wrench on my own vehicles anymore, but it gets done.

Study, study and study some more. LOTS of useful info out there if one wants to learn.

^^^^^
You darn skippy about that!!

Thank you guys for your help and responses. I obviously don’t know how to use the search feature on here very well. I did try to search because I know people get tired of the same questions. This isn’t my first rodeo... plenty of Jeeps. People want to be smart *ss instead of giving a simple answer like 99% of you guys did. Thanks for the input everyone and I’ll check out those links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom