the SharkNet (a product build thread) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I definitely came late to this but I am very interested in one if you decide to build another batch. Two, actually, might as well put one in each to avoid petty jealousies!

Mine looks great in the box! Lets see if it gets installed before winter,........2020! :grinpimp:

Mine looks great in the box! Lets see if it gets installed before winter,........2020! :grinpimp:
You should auction yours off then, maybe make some $$$$$! I ought to be in regular production and easy for you to buy another, by winter... 2020 ;)

Maybe @olive or @weinbd50 (instagram) will inspire you:
olive.JPG
weinbd50.JPG

Last edited:
You beat me to posting my own picture @cruzerDave haha. I have had so many toyota people come up to me in the last 2 days asking who makes the grille and how old my cruizer is as they have never seen that front end. I still need to align it a bit more but it is damn sexy if I say so myself. P.S. Insta is weinbd10

Just installed the grill and am 100% happy with it.

Thanks for the quality part.

If you are not comfortable cutting and sanding your grill surround get someone who is to do it for you. It does not take to long to do but I can see where you could make some marks that might show if you look though the grill not that anyone ever would.

Its defiantly not hard to do but you do have to watch what you are doing and make sure you get things centered.

It gets my 2 thumbs up and I am glad to have made the purchase

. I spent hours scraping off the plasticdip and I think I am going to recoat it lol. It was getting shabby as it has been on the grill several years.

after looking at the pic it looks like the powdercoat is chipped where the upper tab bends were made and I did not bend them more than 1 time.

lc Grill.jpg

Quite happy with mine. I wasn't that patient with trimming, but you really can't tell unless you knew to look. Maybe I will get back in there and clean it up... Nah too much other stuff to do.
IMG_0575.JPG

I want one of these! When can I get one?
I've had my plate full with the day job - putting in a Marina for folks to drink beer out of a boat this summer... in the corner of a dirt lot ;) If anyone swinging through Bend this summer be sure to check it out!

I'll get another batch rolling this week, will put them back in stock on the website but delivery will be at least a month since the mesh takes so long to build and ship...

Definitely a good looking mod. I do recommend plastidipping the outside of the grille though. It just looks so much cleaner.

076F14E4-5CC8-49E2-8E5A-71024972C39B.jpeg

Any hopes for an LX grill still being in the works? :frown:

SharkNet goes back up for sale on the website next Wednesday.

I owe everyone the final accounting of prototyping, starting up manufacturing, and then what the new price will be...

awesome, thanks for the update! Setting myself a reminder....

I just want to say HA HA HA I am still loving my grill :)

Hope you all get one soon.

Thanks for the cool unique product.
LOL @ScubaJon, your window of exclusivity is starting to close, it's back up for sale now: Land Shark Outfitters

Slight bump in price to recover losses during development (I still owe everyone that painful side of the story).

This will become a stocked item eventually, but current ship date is October as I spin up this new manufacturing partner.

Thank you, sir, order placed for both trucks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom