The OFFICIAL 2016 Black Hills Cruiser Classic Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The 19th Annual Black Hills Cruiser Classic is scheduled for
July 20-23, 2016 in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota

For event and registration information visit www.dakotacruisers.com

Online registration is OPEN!!

Register HERE!
IMG_1154.JPG
IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1211.JPG

Last edited:
I just reserved a site at Wild Bills for the entire week - arriving Sunday. Can't F'n wait!!! Gonna take the fam out to see Mt Rushmore and other touristy stuff before BHCC gets underway.

That is great! We have quite a few who come up early and stay the full week. Looking forward to seeing everyone in July!

Bump for a great event! and cause everyone loves pics, here are a few from past years.

See BHCC ad in the Toyota Trails Mag that was just delivered to TLCA members

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

Last edited:
Has registration opened yet? I'm guessing not the form is from 2015, but just want to make sure. Plan on going

Cool Thanks

Registered... Looking forward to gettin back to the hills...

Registered

Hoping for a little advice on trail help. Looking to make the trip to BHCC from NY this year and I'm not familiar with the trails. I've got a decently built 80 (ARBs all around, 35" Grabbers, sliders, about 4" lift, plenty of dings and dents). I went to CruiseMoab the previous two years while living in Colorado, but since I won't be back in the states until late June, I figured I'd check out BHCC to get some quality wheeling in once I'm home. What trails would you suggest. I'm not afraid of a challenge, and body damage isn't a huge concern (though I'd I don't want to lose any class if at all possible). I'll be trailering in, so trails getting progressively more difficult is a plus. For reference, the rig has taken on (and done quite well) on such trails as Cliffhanger, Rusty Nail, Golden Spike in Moab. Can you offer some friendly advice? Thanks!

Hoping for a little advice on trail help. Looking to make the trip to BHCC from NY this year and I'm not familiar with the trails. I've got a decently built 80 (ARBs all around, 35" Grabbers, sliders, about 4" lift, plenty of dings and dents). I went to CruiseMoab the previous two years while living in Colorado, but since I won't be back in the states until late June, I figured I'd check out BHCC to get some quality wheeling in once I'm home. What trails would you suggest. I'm not afraid of a challenge, and body damage isn't a huge concern (though I'd I don't want to lose any class if at all possible). I'll be trailering in, so trails getting progressively more difficult is a plus. For reference, the rig has taken on (and done quite well) on such trails as Cliffhanger, Rusty Nail, Golden Spike in Moab. Can you offer some friendly advice? Thanks!

We are a small enough event that we do not require you to select your trails when you register. Trail sign up will occur the evening before each trail run day, thus you'll have an opportunity to talk to club members about which trail being offered on any particular day would be best for you.

Glad to hear you'll be joining us! You'll get a much different wheeling experience compared to cruise Moab!

That's a great way to do it! I look forward to some unfamiliar trails.

Last question: Judging from the pics on Wild Bills site, looks like it shouldn't be a problem to put a trailer and a couple vehicles on the same tent site? Or is there a spot to dump trailers? I'll be camping out of the bed of my tow rig so tent space isn't really needed for me.

Thanks again for the help!

There is plenty of room at the campground to park trailers and vehicles.

See ya in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom