The OFFICIAL 2016 Black Hills Cruiser Classic Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well... This is pretty awesome looking. Ill see if I can get down for a few days with the family. Sounds like an awesome time. Just got first cruiser. Will be in ABR the 26th...

Can trail passes be purchased out there? I'm having issues with there web site. Of course it could be me.

Got my permit last week. Thanks again

Sweet! I hope the 40 crowd is as strong as it was last year!

Epic year for the 40 last year at the BHCC, then again I'm partial.....to the real Land Cruiser

Last edited:
when registering and selecting "yes to camp at the wild bills campground does that reserve a camping spot or do I have to do it separately?

when registering and selecting "yes to camp at the wild bills campground does that reserve a camping spot or do I have to do it separately?

The DTC site says this:
Reservations are not needed for individuals camping at Wild Bills Campground. DTC reserves a large portion of the campground for the BHCC.

Black Hills Cruiser Classic

You pay for your campsite when you pay for registration. If you want a cabin or full hookup call the campground directly or else it is just electric hookup.

Mybad, I read that about an hour after posting this and forgot to edit it.

Mybad, I read that about an hour after posting this and forgot to edit it.

No worries man!! You guys will enjoy the Classic if you have never been. The Black Hills have some great wheeling. If you have any other questions please ask.

I'm no stranger to wheeling and beating on my FJC but this trip will need it to survive a the trip from MT>SD>CO back to MT so no crazy trails this time but I know I'll have fun!

Reminder if you are not registered for the 2016 BHCC yet. Registration cost goes up after July 1st.

I'm looking forward to going this year. I haven't run any of the trails in the black hills before.

Next week!!! Can't wait! I'll be there a day early... You know... To watch the parade of Land Cruisers :D and to help set things up if need be

Is this event sold out? I was thinking of reminding people that might have forgotten to register.

We still have openings. However, registration cost went up after July 1st.

The sooner the better so we can get a count on shirts and meals!

86.31% packed! Just need to do laundry, put the fuel and hi-lift on the roo and fill the frig with beer and food! Hopefully I'll be east bound and down either Monday evening or Tuesday morning!! Giddy up! The Nomad can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom