The MUD 100 series Photos thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

74663DDF-23E0-4A88-B84B-A0947AF08F40.jpeg

Had a mild winter storm in southern Wisconsin. Left this pig at home and took my trusty 530xi with snow shoes.
I know this is not a popular opinion around here but I just do not trust my 98 in slippery highway conditions. Without a traction control a lot can go wrong in blink of an eye.
20190118_203601.jpg

Last edited:
Gov Dodge state park, Dodgeville WI
20190119_122706.jpg

Arbeka Bridge North Canadian River Oklahoma. 40 mph wind with a high of 27 today.

Screenshot_20190119-214200_Gallery.jpg

20190119_213638.jpg

@ClassyJalopy No professional help needed. Definitely takes 2 people to get it set up and tacked together. Front was easier than rear. Slight trimming needed here and there. They both came out awesome and have taken a hell of a beating. I wrote a thread on the builds here somewhere.

Last edited:
m2YeBio.jpg

ywokRUJ.jpg

WU9Af5k.jpg

lAibVn4.jpg

EQSpOIH.jpg

Took a ten day hiking/camping/sight-seeing trip this winter with my wife and 16-month old, which included a couple days in Windrock near Knoxville, TN.

It basically rained every day of the trip, and windrock was just a soupy mess of mud and clay, but the LX handled it all fine until I ran out of clearance trying to climb a steep rutted clay hill. Despite my best efforts, I ended up getting assisted by a RZR and his 4500 lb winch...thats how close this thing was to driving out under its own power!

Great pics! What dark magic are you using to keep the traction boards on the factory rack?

Great pics! What dark magic are you using to keep the traction boards on the factory rack?

Literally just strapped the crap out of them. Kayak strap up and over. You can see in the photo below, I went under each cross bar, then over each end, with the strap crossing itself in the middle. Lost one trying to get up that hill (I found it, but it was so embedded in the clay, I wasn't going to get it back out).

I had to strap them onto the roof with about 48 lbs of clay stuck in each, and had to tighten them every time it rained and leaked some clay into the roof. Was quite a mess.

j7aTHCk.jpg

Last edited:
1998 with only 174,000 on it.

My daughter DDs it 50 miles a day now during the week. She’s keeping it primed up for me for when I repo it one day

Funny, I tell my dad the same thing about his built TJ and Super Duty. Those pin stripes look great. Very cool that your family all has 100s.

A little extra light in the front of mine after my retrofit over the weekend. Now the fogs don't look so out of place under the low beams.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom