The MUD 100 series Photos thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

8CB38A1C-6250-44C4-BA90-168C3E1F0A62.jpeg

Looks like some extreme CV angles

It looks like it has shock extensions similar to the AHC extensions you ( @DirtDawg ) previously installed on the front of your LX
You are correct sir! It also appears to have a similarly colored diff drop!

Couldn't resist some glamour shots. Spring's here.

IMG_8519.jpg
IMG_8520.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got her home today - took a bit of a leap of faith on a site unseen buy, but appears to be in great cosmetic shape. Undercarriage is pretty clean as well. In the shop getting baseline checkup, so we will stand by on mechanical condition.

No pictures of the interior on my phone before I dropped it off at the shop, but great condition, and no cracks or rips in the leather.

I was basically sold on the color.. couldnt convince myself otherwise!

IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

IMG_3773.JPG

Finally got her home today - took a bit of a leap of faith on a site unseen buy, but appears to be in great cosmetic shape. Undercarriage is pretty clean as well. In the shop getting baseline checkup, so we will stand by on mechanical condition.

No pictures of the interior on my phone before I dropped it off at the shop, but great condition, and no cracks or rips in the leather.

View attachment 1668673

View attachment 1668674

View attachment 1668675
I love the green. Many don’t, but I certainly do. Had a Tundra that was Amazon Green.

Spring break trip, part 1. Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina. Loaded up with the back sagging quite a bit. This is why I have OME 864’s on the way!

fullsizeoutput_5ddc.jpeg

Spring break with the family, part 2. Camping on Cooper Creek in the Chattahoochee National Forest, in north GA.

fullsizeoutput_5dda.jpeg

View attachment 1668673

View attachment 1668674

View attachment 1668675
I love that color, there's one nearby thats for sale and I look at the ad on craigslist everyday contemplating whether I should pull the trigger or not...I just can't justify the rust that's probably coating the bottom. I've yet to go check it out in person but it's a northern vehicle from the start, so the likelihood of a clean undercarriage is slim.

I love that color, there's one nearby thats for sale and I look at the ad on craigslist everyday contemplating whether I should pull the trigger or not...I just can't justify the rust that's probably coating the bottom. I've yet to go check it out in person but it's a northern vehicle from the start, so the likelihood of a clean undercarriage is slim.

I was looking for a long time - this was a Texas truck that spent half the year in Utah since 2014. Other than that, very clean. Lucked out and love the color.

I was looking for a long time - this was a Texas truck that spent half the year in Utah since 2014. Other than that, very clean. Lucked out and love the color.
What size tires on on there, are they 275's?

What size tires on on there, are they 275's? You definitely lucked out!

What size tires on on there, are they 275's? You definitely lucked out!

They are 285/65/18s - they were newly installed brand new by the PO. I was honestly surprised on the size, but that was a bonus (new tires) as part of the sale. No scrubbing from what I can tell.

DUDE! I'm so pumped to see this thing up here! You scored on this rig. I'm Excited to follow your build bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom