The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.png
Mountain home country music festival

IMG_8705.JPG
Daughters first driving lesson, light off road course at the family farm upstate NY. Drove her to first day preschool in this rig 14 years ago. She didn't take out any crops, so far so good. It is nice to have the e-brake at the console!

San Diego Crew on their way to HIH7 with a quick stop in Monument Valley.

DSC_7812-XL.jpg

The spacers thread and Drew's photo request had me digging through some old photos starting around 2012. Pretty cool to see the subtle changes over time. I have an incredible amount of great memories in this truck. I'm still a 100 series guy and I don't see that changing anytime soon. #HIHlife

295/70/18 without spacers or body lift. (not ideal)

295/70/18 without spacers but with body lift

295/70/18 WITH 1.25 spacers and BL (tire is a little too wide IMO)

285/75/18 with spacers and body lift (almost perfect)
_

_

Trip to Rosemary Beach (there are 100s and 200s all over the place down here), found a stock 100 while eating dinner:

080317_Gojira_&_stock.png

Handled my rust problem and got rid of the running boards for some White Knuckle rock sliders. Also added DT headers to the cat back and that made a noticeable difference. The four speed seems to be a weak link now but it's rarely an issue. I was grabbing some lunch and saw a 200, sitting in the middle of a mall parking lot of all places, so I snapped a pic.
IMG_7419.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG

Handled my rust problem and got rid of the running boards for some White Knuckle rock sliders. Also added DT headers to the cat back and that made a noticeable difference. The four speed seems to be a weak link now but it's rarely an issue. I was grabbing some lunch and saw a 200, sitting in the middle of a mall parking lot of all places, so I snapped a pic. View attachment 1509886View attachment 1509887View attachment 1509888View attachment 1509889
Define noticeable difference....... I have the DT cat back and am always look for some "get up" for the cruiser.

Out with friends near the Steen Mountains (SE OR) last week. Plan time for the Fields Station stop...
upload_2017-8-3_20-17-37.png

and days later into Southern Utah (anyone identify that rock?)
upload_2017-8-3_20-20-46.png

Define noticeable difference....... I have the DT cat back and am always look for some "get up" for the cruiser.
$1300 to install btw. I shoulda checked that before I pulled the trigger on that one. It's a little louder and is definitely passable in the power dept now but I wouldn't say it could hold a candle to my wife's Yukon. It feels like a 98 SUV that sounds great. That's a huge improvement compared to the dog it was with 35s and no DT exhaust/headers. It's not fast but it can do anything you need to do driving wise, you just have to get in the gas a lot more than I've gotten used to with other cars. Once you are ok w the idea that every once in a while you're going to have to put the pedal down in a way that would kill you in most of the cars I've been driving in the last few years, it's pretty enjoyable. As far as I can tell, it doesn't affect mpg. It's horrible no matter what.

Ran a west to east Mosquito Pass >>> Georgia Pass >>> Middle Swan >>> Deer Creek >>> Montezuma. Took about 12 hours and 50+ miles in 4L to complete. The weather was amazing all day!

Co-pilots:

My family and I ran the Red Mountain Mining Area trail today. Luckily the weather held out for us and made the view at the end well worth the trip. Tomorrow is Black Bear and Imogene!

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

Camp Gruber, Oklahoma. Really needed some sliders, but no major damage. 4x4 labs rear kit complete. Took 2 hard hits on some dropoff ledges. Most impressive was having the complete weight of my rig on the 2 front tires and the passenger rear corner of my freshly welded bumper.

Screenshot_2017-08-09-11-02-07.png

Screenshot_2017-08-09-11-01-07.png

2018-04-18 10.53.57.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom