The mods begin... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are some of the first mods done to the 80.

Dual battery tray and washer bottle relocation kit. I just put the battery that it came with 80 when I bought it, in there for now, it will be a little while before I actually get a charging set up.

I have also added seat covers front and rear, put in my stereo, upgraded the speakers and put in some floor mats.

Still waiting on my garage. I took today (Monday) off because they were supposed to be installing the door, well that didn't happen, bastards:mad:
Cruiser Mods 001.jpg
Cruiser Mods 005.jpg

AAAAW YEAH!
Cant wait to see what you come up with!

K

If the roles were reversed could I expect any less from you guys? :confused:

:flipoff2:

Like I always say, "Never let the facts get in the way of a little s$%* talking.":flipoff2:

And no you couldn't.

Jack

I've got sliders. I am going to try and put them on this weekend if I get the chance.

Jack

I've got sliders. I am going to try and put them on this weekend if I get the chance.

Jack

Are you going to do a cut & turn on your cats?

Are you going to do a cut & turn on your cats?

Not right away, should do it later and probably will, I just have too many other irons in the fire with it right now.

Jack

Not right away, should do it later and probably will, I just have too many other irons in the fire with it right now.

Jack

Would you pull the exhaust to do that, or try and weld it IN THE RIG?
Id love to see how that comes out!

K

Would you pull the exhaust to do that, or try and weld it IN THE RIG?
Id love to see how that comes out!

K

Most muffler places will do it for about $50 dollars, on the truck, so that is probably what I will do. We'll see.

Jack

Most muffler places will do it for about $50 dollars, on the truck, so that is probably what I will do. We'll see.

Jack

Money well spent IMO. Working on anything related to the exhaust system (other than O2 sensors) is pure misery.

Money well spent IMO. Working on anything related to the exhaust system (other than O2 sensors) is pure misery.

I agree. I have done some exhuast work in the past and it almost always sucks.

Right on Jack. I think I remember you mentioning you were planning to run the slee 4" kit, is that right?

Dylan

Yep, unfortunately the springs haven't shipped from Australia yet. I have everything else for the lift, just no springs. Hoping they will ship soon.

Saw your ROTW, nice write up, nice work.

Jack

Last edited:
Hey thanks dude, sounds like yours is going to be ROTW worthy as well.

Dylan

Maybe, I am certainly not breaking any ground with it, just being a lemming on this one.

Did you make sliders again or buy them this time?

Bought them. Slee's step sliders. Just didn't have the time or resources this time.

Jack

Hear are the pics of this weekends work.

Darcie and I put the front bumper on Sunday. No winch or anything yet, just the bumper.

I had the cats turned this morning and put the sliders on this afternoon.
Cruiser Mods 007.jpg
Cruiser Mods 008.jpg
Cruiser Mods 009.jpg

Three more...
Cruiser Mods 010.jpg
Cruiser Mods 011.jpg
Cruiser Mods 012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom