The Heinous Truck in the Magnificent Desert - Big Bend 2017 (1 Viewer)

Is fireman's BBT an insult to the cruiser community?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's been obvious from the photos :lol: #EAF.

The built rigs are better safe than sorry. No one wants to be "that guy" when you are 1500 miles from home and 350 miles from the nearest shop.

Further, an inside joke is just that; We can make fun of us; you can't (especially, when it's your first contribution on a 15-page thread).

So, this earns you one of these from each of us: :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

G'day.

(There are only 6 birds because @Fireman is not #eaf)

Last edited:
No one wants to be "that guy" when you are 1500 miles from home and 350 miles from the nearest shop.

)

Unless, of course, you are Fireman.

Fireman don't care.

^ To be clear, it's a totally self-deprecating (and self-directed) stab at our total poser status with overbuilt rigs (or, in my case, former rig)..

Speak for yourself. My magazine cover speaks for me.
IMG_7603.JPG

Come on beck to your roots with the rock crawlers @Fireman. We won't treat you like these guys.

Come on beck to your roots with the rock crawlers @Fireman. We won't treat you like these guys.

And now we've come full circle.

Did you place your vote for me yet? It needs to go in the Hell Yes column.

Everybody caught s*** about something on this trip. David maybe a touch more because of the BBT but it's all good natured ribbing :)

Trust me we all know he's the baddest m'fer out there.

Seeing her get more sports coverage this weekend than her husband, who actually won the Open, made me think of this thread. Powerful simile, PMC.

for those of us who care about golf as much as @dnp cares about buy a suit at JC Pennys....

paulina.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom