The Heinous Truck in the Magnificent Desert - Big Bend 2017 (1 Viewer)

Is fireman's BBT an insult to the cruiser community?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just reporting "the facts" man. I have zero control over the street walkers In Midland and the deductions they made about your "preferences" (nttiawtt) solely from the color of your truck.

World's not fair. People get judged/profiled all the time. Just ask ron

And for the record it was a resounding 15-0

IMG_9906.PNG

I'm the king of "talking to myself " on Cottonland. I can type up a book and 2 people will respond.

I'm sure you are not as much of a bitch as me but I can assure you this tale you told was outstanding.

If I could triple like every post I would.

IMG_3437.jpg

Appreciate it guys. Mostly, this was just to remember the trip in a funny way and maybe try something a little different (although certainly inspired by @FJ60Cam, the godfather of both trip reports amd carports). Besides that, if only 1 person is motivated to actually take a trip to this awesome area and see it for themselves, then mission accomplished.

Peace out and dont push back.

Last edited:
I'm totally offended as the ranking Mud member (check the badges bitches) that only 15 people are offended by the Big Blue Truck.

View attachment 1397814

I guess they think we really do hate him......

I will assist Lord PMC in giving a sarcasm class, as long as the kingdom and midget chairs are used at the head of the class...

thanks again for sharing our story....thanks to all for the pix.....what a great trip....

I'm gonna feel a little dead inside if there is another trip and the BBT is not there. It's now a thing of #EAF lore.

Fxxx that picture wrecking pile......

^ what andy said. To be clear, it's a totally self-deprecating (and self-directed) stab at our total poser status with overbuilt rigs (or, in my case, former rig). Some have been confused and think we actually fancy ourselves as ninja overlanders. We are just some guys driving down forest roads with winches and sliders we will never (likely) use.

As proven twice by that F stick Fireman.

MLK 2016 he shows up with a bone stock 100 series with a RTT bolted to the stock rack. I had countless people ask why we needed such built rigs if a stocker could make it.

Strike 1

Then the #bbt

Strike 2 and 3.

#uninvited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom