That newbie in Sac...CRZYJKE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pighead

Stop calling it an FJ
Threads
It looks like there's a new Pig owner in the greater Sacramento area...and by his own admission, apparently knows nothing about LandCruisers...

Originally Posted by CRZYJKE
"I bought it last week. This is my first pig, and I'm in love. Looking forward to working on it and making it my own. I'm new to the world of cruisers, but I'm sure I'll never leave. It's already in my blood."

...But seems to have the correct attitude.
So I was thinking that we should sorta edumacate CRZYJKE regarding his new purchase. Mebbe introduce him to the ways of the Knights of the Iron Pig. Kinda give his rig a once-over and help him get his priorities in order. I was thinking we could have another of our impromptu techish sessions, maybe at Pighead's garage (I know I'm sure as hell not driving to Roseville unless he's broken down and needs a tow), preferably on a day that's not too rainy.

I really need to hook up with the other Pig owners, that would be cool. :cheers:

Oink, oink :pig:

IMG_1241.jpg

:cheers:

Tucker

I'm in!

:pig: :pig: :pig:

glad to see someone got it who will love it!

welcome to the fever.

Greg, count me in on the get together, just say when.

Mine aren't "quite" that bad yet (but close). Someone here did a pretty good job of fabbing new ones, and I think was willing to make them for others for cheap...

Can you weld?

Hit that search button...

put me in on the pm list for the tech session. maybe for this one i wont be sick and I'll be able to drive my rig up there.

greg, whens this happening. :grinpimp:

mike

Sorry guys, Pighead was AFK...now he's back.
How 'bout this weekend? Sat and Sun are both open here.
I got my '69 grill installed, and my Clifford valve cover on. I wanna show those off.
Lost my pink bumper too. (Didn't really lose the bumper, just painted it black to match the grill).
So what's better, Saturday or Sunday?

Yes.

Saturday or Sunday are equally OK for me, unless I decide to go boarding on Sunday...

So Saturday.

sat good for me too.
noonish?
pm me an address greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom