TEQ Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just sold the last tan cap. Thanks for the orders guys! Be on the lookout for the mesh back truckers caps if you like the way these wear. Great caps for summer. I'll get a batch of those going again.

Just sold the last tan cap. Thanks for the orders guys! Be on the lookout for the mesh back truckers caps if you like the way these wear. Great caps for summer. I'll get a batch of those going again.
I'm all over these trucker hats when you release them - please post a date so I can put something on my calendar - hate to miss them. any chance they could be snap backs? I keep two or more of these in the back seat of my truck. The mesh fabric is so soft that when another hat with Velcro snags the mesh it pulls the mesh threads into a fluff ball once separated. unique occurrence? I dunno but this happens to my hats - just sharing thoughts

Last edited:
I'm all over these trucker hats when you release them - please post a date so I can put something on my calendar - hate to miss them. any chance they could be snap backs? I keep two or more of these in the back seat of my truck. The mesh fabric is so soft that when another hat with Velcro snags the mesh it pulls the mesh threads into a fluff ball once separated. unique occurrence? I dunno but this happens to my hats - just sharing thoughts

I'll let you know when they are done. I normally message everyone that wants one once they are done.

Put me down for two of the trucker mesh hats. Any chance you can do white and ole 857 Medium Blue? ;)

I'll get some underway. Haven't thought much about it. Caps have gone up so I may have to charge a little more but we'll see. I'll order today.

I ordered the blank caps yesterday. As soon as we sew them I will post up. Thx guys!

I will have some of these any day now. Waiting on my embroidery girl to whip them out :) I'll post up with an updated inventory asap!

Yes!

CAPS ARE DONE!!

Updated inventory in the first post in this thread. Ordering instructions are there as well. I'll ship the same day as ordered if possible. Sorry for the wait! We've been swamped! REMEMBER: PLEASE PUT A SHIPPING ADDRESS IN THE PAYPAL DETAILS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom