Tacoma - Opinion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It honestly feels about the same as the 80, the only thing that I really do notice is that even though it has a longer wheelbase by about a foot, the turning radius on it is a lot smaller. My condo parking garage is a pain in the arse it's so tight...but, the Taco handles it a bit better than the 80. No issues yet...and hopefully the suspension and 255/85/16's won't make it too much taller.

- Mark

By the way...I think Mardis found a new ride...I wouldn't be surprised if he gets rid of the 62 and the 100 and buys a Taco and a 40...I am not saying that I can predict the future...but, I just have this feeling...

- Mark

By the way...I think Mardis found a new ride...I wouldn't be surprised if he gets rid of the 62 and the 100 and buys a Taco and a 40...I am not saying that I can predict the future...but, I just have this feeling...

- Mark

True...his son would not get out of the bed of your Taco.

Mark are you going to be ordering anything from iron pig? I am going to get my skid plate, seeing if anybody else needs anything...also getting my tire carrier/swing out from 4x4labs:)

Awesome...you will love the skid plate and I love my 4x4 lab swing outs.

As of right now, I am not ordering anything from IPOR...I am sure that will change in the near future.

- Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom